Server time: 2017-10-18, 05:49
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Chernov

Best game ever: Country Justice revenge of the Redneck

Chernov    0

We all have seen them before. The games that go beyond being awful, the bargain bin rejects that are just utterly broken or ridiculous with bad mechanics and controls. The games that are terrible, but this game goes beyond even all that. My friends I present to you the latest threat to human safety: Country Justice Revenge of the Redneck. Now, some forgiveness can be shown here since the game is from 2005 but I say SOME as it deserves to be labeled as the monstrosity that it is. I could explain more but this video will show you how nightmare inducing the game really is. Watch at your own peril.

Chernov    0

That was obliterating!

And it makes you want to buy it really badly right? Sure made me want to buy it.

My favorite part is the dancing scientist.

ActionMan    2

We all have seen them before. The games that go beyond being awful, the bargain bin rejects that are just utterly broken or ridiculous with bad mechanics and controls.

Here's a recent one - Ashes Cricket 2013.

It's one of the few games that was so bad, that it was removed from Steam 4 days after release, with refunds and apologies given out to players. The console version was cancelled after the disastrous PC release.

0.7 / 10 user rating on metacritic (almost all 0's, with a few funny trolls giving it 10's)

Check out the broken AI, physics and animation:

Chernov    0

We all have seen them before. The games that go beyond being awful, the bargain bin rejects that are just utterly broken or ridiculous with bad mechanics and controls.

Here's a recent one - Ashes Cricket 2013.

It's one of the few games that was so bad, that it was removed from Steam 4 days after release, with refunds and apologies given out to players. The console version was cancelled after the disastrous PC release.

0.7 / 10 user rating on metacritic (almost all 0's, with a few funny trolls giving it 10's)

Check out the broken AI, physics and animation:

That game looks excellent!

Slute    1

This looks so fun! Whats the problem? :troll:

Guest Daniel Millar   
Guest Daniel Millar

This is how it is in Alabama.