Server time: 2017-10-20, 16:17
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Vaine

Maintaining base does not actually work

Question

Vaine    23

as title states .

Myself and a few others had been making a personal base .. some parts had disappeared when we logged in this morning .

We redone it and Maintained at the plot pole.

Server Restarted and we came back on to find even more had disappeared.

It appears to me that if you wish to keep your base maintained ( not vannishing) you are going to need to damage ( hitting with axe works) each part of what you are building and then maintain it manually once it has the option up due to damage. (1 wood wall requires 1 lumber 1 plywood for example)

Never had this problem on previous epoch servers , the walls and such would themself begin to weaken over so many days and allow you to just wheel over it and maintain it.

member spoke to hoffer about this earlier and he said a developer would be needed to be spoken to about this .. so .. any developers able to sort this base building ( possible game breaking **base building wise ofc ** due to the other option iv said that works which can become hard the higher / more pact your base becomes) issue out ?

ta

4 answers to this question

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

I'm not actually sure about this, I don't know if changing the plot pole every so often helps.

This could just be an issue with the mod at the moment for DayZRP.

I can't really remember much about Epoch.

Edit: Plot poles are tied to your current player's life. If you die, you will need to take down(deconstruct) the existing plot pole and redeploy.

I don't know if you have to redeploy it so people can build on it again or if it stops it from decaying after time, some one else might need to correct me on this.

As Hofer says, a Developer needs to answer this really.

Kravock    1

Hey,

We're aware of this issue, it appears base building components are disappearing randomly. I will consult with Tamaster on what's going on.

Vaine    23

Hey,

We're aware of this issue, it appears base building components are disappearing randomly. I will consult with Tamaster on what's going on.

THANK YOU KIND SIR

Guest MonkeyMadness   
Guest MonkeyMadness

Hey,

Nice to hear!