Server time: 2017-08-23, 10:13

DayZ maintenance is in progress

Sign in to follow this  
Rolfwar

Hello there!

Rolfwar    0

Hi all, i'm Rolfwar.

I've been hearing about this mod for a while now, and recently ImmortalHD's videos on youtube reminded me of its existance.

I wish i could join, but i read that getting whitelisted requires some kind of monetary contribution, which i cannot carry out at the moment.

That said, i think i'll be lurking the forums for a while, until i can join the server and/or the whitelisting rules become less severe.

See you around!

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

Hey man, Welcome to DayZRP!

ImmortalHD's RP skills are amazing, I like to think his viewers joining will play like him.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me!

Good luck with your whitelist application!

White listing is free, you don't need to donate although donating brings your application to high priority in the que.

Wolf.    0

Welcome!

I don't believe whitelisting costs anything, donating merely puts you further ahead in the queue.

Rolfwar    0

Hey man, Welcome to DayZRP!

ImmortalHD's RP skills are amazing, I like to think his viewers joining will play like him.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me!

Good luck with your whitelist application!

That is the intention!

And thank you!

Welcome!

I don't believe whitelisting costs anything, donating merely puts you further ahead in the queue.

If so, i will meanwhile apply for the whitlisting.

Teas    1

Whitelisting costs nothing. Donating to be bumped up the queue is not compulsary, I was whitelisted after 24hrs and didn't donate until weeks after.

Rolfwar    0

Whitelisting costs nothing. Donating to be bumped up the queue is not compulsary, I was whitelisted after 24hrs and didn't donate until weeks after.

I see.

But i can already say that i will not be able to complete my application because of some of its requirements.

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

I see.

But i can already say that i will not be able to complete my application because of some of its requirements.

If you're below the age requirement, you can always come back when you are 16! I'm sure DayZRP isn't going anywhere any time soon :D

Slute    1

I see.

If its the 16 year old limit, DayZRP will be here for a very very long time. Both in the mod and in Standalone! :D

Rolfwar    0

I see.

If its the 16 year old limit, DayZRP will be here for a very very long time. Both in the mod and in Standalone! :D

No, it's not the age.

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

I see.

No, it's not the age.

What is it man?

Rolfwar    0

No, it's not the age.

What is it man?

Well, thanks for being so willing to help, but i doubt you could do anything about it.

Moreover, i think i'd put you guys in a difficult position if i told you.

Nihoolious    1122

Explaining the KoS and NLR rules dont take long, the passphrase is fairly easy to find, and a character backround may be hard at first, but as long as you put detail and time into it, you should be fine.

My guess is either the age or the GUID being banned, but if either is the case, there is still time to whitelist, Rolle should have enough moneyz to keep DayZRP up and running for a long while.

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

No, it's not the age.

What is it man?

Well, thanks for being so willing to help, but i doubt you could do anything about it.

You wont put me in an awkward position man, Do you not have ArmA 2?

Slute    1

No, it's not the age.

What is it man?

We are an accepting community, we won't judge you if its like that! If you don't want to tell us feel free to say so, dont want to push you or anything.

Rolfwar    0

Heh....i just can't find the passphrase.

I have always been near-retarded with wordsplay and stuff like that.

Oh,well...

Slute    1

Oh,well...

Oh! You'll find it eventually.

Helpful tip, read everything out loud. It really helps to find the word that doesn't fit.

Nihoolious    1122

I recommend either using Control+F and typing in key words like "secret, password, code etc."

Or, zoom into the text with your browser and read slowly and carefully.

Patience is key.

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

Oh,well...

Its in the rules man, just keep reading and you will find it. Everyone has struggles finding it if they just read the rules quickly. Take your time and read ever single word slowly, it is so obvious once you find it trust me! :)

Rolfwar    0

Thanks, but english is not even m yfirst language, so if it is some kind of phonetic-joke i woudln't really trust my english accent.

However, even if i will not take part to the DayZRP, i must really say i am surprised by the fact that so many people are willing to help me.

Teas    1

It's very obvious when you see it, and not in a misspelling or clever pun, limerick, riddle or ryhme. You'll get it.

Mush    2

Reading the rules aloud will give you the passphrase, good luck!

Guest ethanlad1   
Guest ethanlad1

its is hard to find