Server time: 2017-08-20, 07:51

Sign in to follow this  
Matthew Smith

First day in DayzRP

My first time as my character I ended up dying to zombies. Second life I spawned in midair and fell to my death. I am currently living through my third life on my character. Where are the specifications of where to log out at and stuff like that. Do I need to find a radio to talk on the ts. Also how do I get a permanant skin for my character. Right now I have been spawning with a variety of random skins.

thanks everyone.

Slute    1

You can log out wherever you want, as long as you are not near another player. It would be adviseable to log out in a safe location and a location where you won't log back in next to someone.

You do need a radio to talk on TS if you are being robbed or have been initiated on. I don't think its mandatory you need a radio to talk to someone, unless you are telling them the location of an initiation, which would be MetaGaming.

To get a permenant skin go here: http://www.dayzrp.com/exchange.php

There you can donate to the server in which you can then exchange your donation money for a skin of your choice.

Good luck!

Also this would have been better to be placed in the Questions section of the forums located here: http://www.dayzrp.com/f-questions

There are no specifications on where to log out, sorry if you died... I try to always log out in open spaces.

The radio is for Roleplaying purpose, if you get robbed and lose your radio, you are no longer able to tell IG stuff to your friends.

You can get permanent skins from the donation exchange: http://www.dayzrp.com/exchange.php

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

basically as stated by SluteGeneral, you log our anywhere really, except not near players and preferably not in trader zones.

You can talk on TS even if you dont have a radio, however if you are robbed of your radio then you cannot talk IC or give IC knowledge over TS.

and you get permanent skins by donating from the donation exchange http://www.dayzrp.com/exchange.php

Good luck out there!

Nihoolious    1107

You should spawn with a radio unless your playing Epoch. If your being initiated on, you drop your radio (item) or say something like: *crushes radio and throws away*

Skins only work on S1 for the moment.

You log out where ever and whenever, just not during combat of course.

Guest Luume   
Guest Luume

First life, I got money from selling guns and I then bought a SUV. Crashes into some guy and he offered me a lift, I robbed and murdered him and took all his stuff. Became rich and joined Aegis, I then was killed by NRF in a bullshit base assault (but that's all been sorted) base moved and I died again pretty quickly travelling there. Current life: I'm poor but rolling with my Aegis buddies trying to get things sorted again.

SirLawl    1

Great luck so far, enjoy DayZRP, remember that certain clans require certain skins, you should check to see if any clans are appealing to you, maybe take that into account.

Teas    1

Hmmm still not played Epoch, but glad your enjoying your time.

Ghost    8

One thing I will say as I don't think it has been mentioned is if you rob someone or have a firefight you have to wait a minimum of 15 minutes till you can log out or it will be considered combat logging