Server time: 2017-08-17, 23:19

Sign in to follow this  

Strange error when trying to join s1

Question

Ok for a few days now I have been having problems with joining the epoch server. Since then I have tried multiple fixes, uninstalling and moving various things around and now it seems somewhere along the line something changed and I can no longer join s1. I have just tried re installing the rp mod and that has not fixed anything. The error I get when trying to use the rp launcher to join s1 says:

please report this error:System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception(0x80004005): The system cannot find the file specified

at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithCreateProcess(ProcessStartInfostartInfo)

atutil.ProcessOutput.Run(String executable, String args, String dir, EventHandler onExit, Boolean runAsAdmin, Boolean shellExec)

at Patcher.Window1.LaunchGame(Boolean joinServer)

I will get a picture up soon if needed, only have it on my phone. Any suggestions because I am absolutely cluless as to what this means.

*Edit* Ok, for someone reason it was not recognizing my Amra 2 beta patch so I reinstalled and it works ok now. Sorry for the unneeded thread.

3 answers to this question

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

So this is fixed now yes? Do you still need my help over teamspeak?

Well I can join server one now. Still not epoch but I have a solution for that so I no longer need help. Thank you again Pandi you have been a big help.

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

Well I can join server one now. Still not epoch but I have a solution for that so I no longer need help. Thank you again Pandi you have been a big help.

No worries man, anytime you need help let me know!