Server time: 2017-10-19, 00:16
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Katherine

Anders Going on Hiatus

Guest Katherine   
Guest Katherine

Hello, Fellow friends and people of this community, As some of you might

already know or have met me by the alias i use called Anderson, Or Anders for short.

Anywho, I am going off tangent, Well friends. It looks like i am dealing with a lot of shit in my real life at the moment, I don't want to go into

detail, But recently, I lost a good friend of mine.

Not only that but i have lots of school work and i am getting a job. A car, Driving license. Infact i have a standard issue test in March. School work is a big important part of my life, I need to focus much time.

So at the moment, With servers being fixed and personal problems getting in the way, It lowers my time of playing. So what i decided to do is take a break just for a little bit.

I need to get things sorted out, I will mostly just be on TeamSpeak, Or i will go on the forums, But hardly in game at the moment. I just need time to think and sort things out as well.

However, Before going inactive for a bit, I like to give some recognition to some people of mine that made my time on this Server a wonder time.

Terra: Wow, I haven't met a person like you before, You are one of the best people on this planet i have met and i can understand and laugh with. Perhaps when i ever meet you, I will have a bottle of Champagne on me and we can toast. I will never forget you and will still as often as i can talk to you. Thank you for everything. Keep up the great work in staff too.

Daniel: I remember when i first signed up for SVR, I remember being incredibly nervous, It was a blast and the most fun i have ever been in a clan with. I hope your task of moving to the states goes nice and easy. I will never forget second generation and first generation NRF.

Wunsleh: Funny man, I always liked having you around, You kept everyone in line, And most importantly you were easy to talk to.

I liked having you around and never will forget the time i spent with you in Second Generation SVR, NRF and Third generation SVR.

Caesar: My old friend, What can i say, You are a damn good Admin and you are fun to talk to. I have never had any issues with you in second generation SVR or anywhere infact. Keep the community safe you hear?

Misty: Again, A good friend of mine. You helped me a bit when i first joined and i could talk to you on about what's on my mind. When it came to Ideas, For the clan or RP. Keep SVR safe my boy.

Terry, Tom & Fuzzy: You all helped and put effort into the clans and

all of you had great attitudes when the times got tough, You all sticked around, Especially you Terry, Fuzzy stick in SVR please. I think it fits you well. Tom You keep up with staff.

Jukki: I remember when i first applied for the Rising Freeborns, I thought, It was the best Mercenary clan i have ever seen. I was glad

to be a part of it for such a short time, RIP in peace.

Gina: Damn girl eating those chocolates eh? But seriously it was fun Roleplaying with you in camp in NRF. Never forget the delicious chocolate ice cream or the Soap sculptures You seemed to have fun seeing it. Perhaps, One day i will do something similar? Stay in staff.

Joel biddy: Black school pirate 4 life! I always loved to talk with you. When we first met, You did a lot for the clan and could tell you really missed it.

Sabes: Ethan, My pal. I haven't seen you in a while. You were my best friend from old BSP. I loved every second of talking to you and all the tense calls When i we were also in TAS. You never dissapointed me

and we had some great times laughing in TeamSpeak.

Ryan&Kravok: Great guys, We talked a lot in BSP, But split after words when Ryan joined NAAPA and Kravok, I never really seen you that much because you were in staff and were in a really odd time zone.

too all my friends in the BHM, I hope i can still be able to be in the clan, Even though i will be inactive due to my IRL stuff at the moment. I liked you all a lot. I already knew you Alfie, Luke and Paddy and epic raptor. I would have love to played with you more, But

Yeah, Unforeseen personal drama. I still would like to play with you guys in the clan whenever i get the chance.

Connor: I have no hard feelings or regrets, I don't have anything against you. I hope i am sorry for leaving the way it left, But reflecting on the good days, Of first generation NRF.

Tomeran: Special thanks for you helping me with the Namalask trip.You did a lot of work and it showed off. I am sad it had to end the way it did, But damn it was fun while it lasted.

Cp moose& Arcus, My time with you towards the end was great. We all had fun and made some pretty interesting conversations when were together talking to others around the camps. UKSF, Pills, The pregnancy is just to name a few.

Deg: Deg the blobfish, Great friend and Elektro police department's finest. Take care man.

Deng: Great man, It is a shame what happened with your original idea, But i hope you have fun. Valkyries, Is really when you shined.

To the staff team and EX members: You all deserve a fooking golden cookie and a pat on the back for your time spent regulating and keeping the community up and running. Good job.

Hofer: I don't think we really talked much, But i liked your Role play alot with your CLF medic character. Congratulation on the promotion.

Well Guys, This is it If i missed anyone, I am deeply sorry, As i met lots of people and can't keep my eyes on everyone. You all did a lot for the community and i hope you can keep it going, Who knows maybe i will get the time i used to have, When this personal problems and School work and jobs ects, All balance itself out.

This is Brandon, Anderson or Neo-Con whatever you perfer to call me singing out, Wishing for a good and brighter future. Don't be afraid to PM me. You all are friends.

I leave you all with this quote by Carl Sagan, Which really inspires me and keeps me going a lot.

"Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there-on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam."

Terra    1449

Thank you for your kind words. You are a great and awesome Person and I call you a friend!

You know I´m there for you if you want to talk.

I´m not going to say goodbye, because I know we will stay in contact!

Hugs and kisses

Terra

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

o7 Anders!

Enjoyed all the time i got to play in game with you, pretty sure your the one person who ive spent the longest time with in a clan, BSP, NRF, SVR.V2 and NRF.V2 <3

Alyd    4

Good luck Anders. We only knew each other for a brief time, but from what I've been told about you I can assure a space with your name on it in BHM.

Mikachu    26

Hurry back soon and I hope everything works out ok.

o7

Guest Fuzzy   
Guest Fuzzy

Anders, Brother

Join the TS sometimes mate.

I enjoyed playing with you alot!

o7

Guest Icy   
Guest Icy

You were one of the few guys I got to play with a lot in my brief time in NRF, it was always fun playing with you, ang getting banned from other servers, you're a great guy :)

Good luck on your IRL jourey, take care!

Guest Terry   
Guest Terry

Good luck Anders o7

Guest neom   
Guest neom

i'm baffled mate you saying we fell out, we didnt I have no problem with you leaving nrf I even said the door was always open, you just stopped talking to me mate.

good luck out there brother and see you when you get back PEACE

Hofer    20

I was mentioned, I am honoured! Good luck out there, RL is more important.

Looking forward to seeing you back :) o7

Guest Alfie   
Guest Alfie

Enjoy going to the pool- oh wait.. :/

Take care, Anders, hope you enjoyed my little concert of DMX last night. :)

Guest Katherine   
Guest Katherine

Thanks, Everyone for the support. I will try to play as much as i can with the new schedule, But no promises.

Dora    0

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Good luck with everything, be back soon please!