Server time: 2017-08-20, 09:59

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Thatguy

Peter Zerben'a Backstory

Guest Thatguy   
Guest Thatguy

I was told I should post this so okay :D

Peter, Born in Moscow, Russia. Peter was born into a poor family, his father worked in a coal mine out of town, his mother died during Peters birth. Peter and his father barely made enough to survive, meals consisted of bread and the occasional raw meat. At the age of ten Peter got his first job of sweeping the floors of a warehouse, he made twenty cents a day. On Peter's twelfth birthday there was an accident in the mines, a toxic gas came from the walls and more then fifty men died...Peter's father was included. Peter ran and ran as far away as he could from there shack, he ended up near Lil'Joeys the local bar. A man approached Peter claiming he could take him off the streets, Since Peter had nowhere else to go he couldn't deny, The mans name was Mikki Ralph a gangster from Ireland. Peter found himself throw into the life of crime, robbing local gas stations and bars alike. The life was good, but too good. Peter got caught in the attempt of robbing a local bank, he was arrested and plead guilty, charged with ten years in prison. Those ten years were tough, Peter was beaten and forced to labour. Apon leaving a man approached him and gave him an envelope, he said it was from Mikki. Peter opened it to find a note saying "Get yourself out of town, Go somewhere nice."

And Ten thousand dollers. Peter then called a cab and went to the airport, he bought a ticket to England on the first flight. Peter boarded and began his trip, There was one stop...Chernarus. The plane landed and all hell broke loose, Zombies everywhere, people screaming, running, and fighting. Peter just ran, he kept on running. He finally reached the coast line, and that is where his story begins.

This should be in the Roleplaying section. Nice read. Make your story longer if you plan to have this on your app. When was he born? Did he got to school? Does he have any bad habits?(smoking ciggarets, drugs)

Terra    1368

Do you want some Feeback because this will be your Whitelist-application? Or is this in general your Backstory?

Guest Thatguy   
Guest Thatguy

This is going to be my Whitelist-application backstory.

Sign in to follow this