Server time: 2017-10-18, 22:14
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Burgz

Create character

Question

Burgz    6

I keep trying to join the Epoch server and I keep freezing on waiting for character to create. I don't know what to try, I have rebooted quite a few times, it worked for one, and then stopped. If I wait for the timer to end, it will spawn me in as a bird, or more recently, go to a grey screen.

5 answers to this question

kyoto    4

I keep trying to join the Epoch server and I keep freezing on waiting for character to create. I don't know what to try, I have rebooted quite a few times, it worked for one, and then stopped. If I wait for the timer to end, it will spawn me in as a bird, or more recently, go to a grey screen.

This is happening to a lot of people I think the server needs to be restarted.

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

This is just a server problem at the moment, if you just back out to the lobby if you spawn as a bird and then join back in, if you're still a bird then close ArmA completely and re-open it. Then everything should be okay.

Normally after restarts the server fix's itself for a while.

Burgz    6

This is just a server problem at the moment, if you just back out to the lobby if you spawn as a bird and then join back in, if you're still a bird then close ArmA completely and re-open it. Then everything should be okay.

tried it 6 times now I think.

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

tried it 6 times now I think.

I think you'll probably just have to wait till restart man, sorry.

Edit: They are working on fixing all this, just got to let them work their magic. ;)

Yeah, I can confirm issues with this as well, but hey, if they're working on fixing it, then I don't mind waiting a bit!