Server time: 2017-08-21, 16:07

Sign in to follow this  
SirLawl

Unimportant question regarding a use for a skin.

Question

SirLawl    1

This is a relatively general question, and not an issue. I have donated and own the hero skin. I intended to use it for everyday civilian life, but now wish to create a faction, or be a part of one. My question is threefold. One, does any faction currently use this skin? And two, if a faction was to be created, what be fitting to have a hero skin as a leader. Lastly, and most importantly, what kind of roled would the hero skin suit? I was thinking a field medic, or a scavenger. Opinions? Any information or suggestions would be appreciated. General opinions on the skin are good too.

The item in question:

44.jpg

7 answers to this question

Slute    1

1. I don't think any clans are currently using this as a skin, but you can always check.

2. I don't understand what you are asking :P

3. I would say more of a Scavenger/looter type of guy. Not a hero but would scavenge off ruined city's and buildings and only kill if it meant saving his life or someone else's.

SirLawl    1

Ah, the question is, what kind of faction would this skin fit into, and what role would it work in. I was considering using at as one for a military doctor in a military faction, or a scout for a faction. Or even as a skin for ambassadors. Do you think it would suit any of these roles? Thanks for the input!

Mush    2

I'd say a combat medic, perhaps? General survivor, nice skin. Looks slightly militarised.

Well it would fit for a non-agressive faction in my opinion but of course if you want, you could use it as a bandit...

This skin is more medic-style and no, I don't think any clan are using the hero skin.

Slute    1

Ah, the question is, what kind of faction would this skin fit into, and what role would it work in. I was considering using at as one for a military doctor in a military faction, or a scout for a faction. Or even as a skin for ambassadors. Do you think it would suit any of these roles? Thanks for the input!

I could see it as a doctor or a scout, but not military. I was thinking it was more of a survivor skin, someone who had no military experience but got his hands on military gear when the apocalypse happened.

Thats just my opinion though! It is a very nice looking skin, looking forward to what you decide with it.

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

I would say more of a civilian run faction or something not military, possibly medic, also just a heads up, you need 50 posts on the forums before you can create a clan.

SirLawl    1

Thanks for the help, and cheers for the heads up, didn't know that, saved me trouble down the line. Will most likely use it as a combat medic. Or as a scavenger. I like the idea of being involved in a faction that sees combat mind you.