Server time: 2017-08-19, 01:40

Sign in to follow this  
sinful3329

Bad version when joining dayzrp

Question

sinful3329    0

Hi I am getting bad version when trying to join dayzrp rp1 and I the dayrp client updated.

Also I am unable to find dayz epoch cherno in dayz commander.

Ok I was able to get epoch to show up in dayz commander but still get the same error as rp1

bad version, server rejected connection.

12 answers to this question

I am having the same problem now with the bad version. Any suggestions anyone?

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

Download the Operation Arrowhead beta, then replace the ordinary .exe file for Arrowhead with the one from the 'Expansions/Beta' folder.

OR

Step 1: Close steam, and launch it again as Adminstrator.

Step 2: Right click on Arma 2 in your steam library, then click on Properties, after that click on the Local Files tab, the click Verify integrity of game cache. Then wait for that to finish

Step 3: Repeat Step 2 but instead of Arma 2 Verify the Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead.

Step 4: After you have gotten that done, launch Arma 2, close it, then launch AO, then close it.

That should work.

Edit: Go to this page and try all these options that they suggested.

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-bad-version-fix-using-steam

Download the Operation Arrowhead beta, then replace the ordinary .exe file for Arrowhead with the one from the 'Expansions/Beta' folder.

OR

Step 2: Right click on Arma 2 in your steam library, then click on Properties, after that click on the Local Files tab, the click Verify integrity of game cache. Then wait for that to finish

Step 3: Repeat Step 2 but instead of Arma 2 Verify the Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead.

Step 4: After you have gotten that done, launch Arma 2, close it, then launch AO, then close it.

That should work.

If your talking about the download page beta patch, it starts updating then says bad cd key and automatically ends.

Someone in that thread said they have to reinstall arma. Is that necessary?

Rolle    2450

If you installed the 112555 beta patch? No, just delete Expansions/beta folder and reinstall the 103718 patch.

I don't think I installed the 112555 beta patch. I just reinstalled the rp mod, unless that updates the beta patch. Plus, when I try to download the 103718 it just says bad cd key.

Can anyone give me a hand with that bad cd key problem?

Luinky    0

If you installed the 112555 beta patch? No, just delete Expansions/beta folder and reinstall the 103718 patch.

I keeps telling me to delete ace expantions when trying to join epoch. Even after reinstalling 103718.

Rolle    2450

I keeps telling me to delete ace expantions when trying to join epoch. Even after reinstalling 103718.

You're probably trying to join with DayZRP mod enabled. Disable it, you can only have vanilla Epoch client.

I don't think I installed the 112555 beta patch. I just reinstalled the rp mod, unless that updates the beta patch. Plus, when I try to download the 103718 it just says bad cd key.

Can anyone give me a hand with that bad cd key problem?

Bad CD Key is usually caused by broken registry keys or key stealers. Reinstall the game.

Ok, I just fixed the cd key problem, now I am back to square one. At least I can join s1 again, thanks Rolle.

sinful3329    0

OR

That should work.

Thank you Pandi that seem to have fixed the bad version issue, just have others im running into but it should be something I should be able to fix.... I hope lol

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

OR

That should work.

Thank you Pandi that seem to have fixed the bad version issue, just have others im running into but it should be something I should be able to fix.... I hope lol

No worries man, anytime!