Server time: 2017-10-21, 19:28
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest SmilingBumcheek

Have you guys seen Gary?

Guest SmilingBumcheek   
Guest SmilingBumcheek

Hey, guys

So I guess ill explain this before the video is watched as it may be pretty confusing to everyone...

Anyway a little bit of context is definitely needed. Okay so here is what happened. I was just chilling out in my TS channel with Jinx and Morris, just about to log in. Then a user joined our channel...We said hello and we were greeted by an unfamiliar voice. This guy called Banrass joined and he was looking for someone named Gary. Thinking he was talking about someone's in-game name we asked if he was on the sever. Banrass' reply was pretty random... He told us all about how he and Gary used to play World of Warcraft together and lately Gary hasn't been replying to his Skype messages lately so Banrass decided it would be best if he went out and scoured random teamspeak servers looking for Gary. Then he thought it would be great if he shared some stories about himself with us.

These are the events that followed...

(Also this is in two parts so I will upload the second part later.

This is in no way set up or anything like that... We had never met this guy before. Sorry for the low quality, not that it matters as I'm just in the server lobby.

DinoB    20

[video=youtube]

Guest SmilingBumcheek   
Guest SmilingBumcheek

[video=youtube]

Haha...Banrass joined later that day (i have no footage of it) and all he said was 'Sorry im in skype with my mate and i can't hear anything i'm getting fucking spluged' and then he left... never to return

I'd really like someones opinion on this as I wonder if he just joined our channel or did he join anyone elses.

Guest SmilingBumcheek   
Guest SmilingBumcheek

Here's part two of the recording from the Banrass incident

Guest John Le Bear   
Guest John Le Bear
wat.jpg

Guest Whazmeister   
Guest Whazmeister

It was quite an expierence.

Guest SmilingBumcheek   
Guest SmilingBumcheek

wat.jpg

I thought that too and I was there hahaha

Maybe you'll find Gary one day... :D

Before I started recording he gave us some guys skype named Gary and told me and jinx to add him... He hasn't been on TS since so I can only assume he found Gary!! :D

Guest SmilingBumcheek   
Guest SmilingBumcheek

I think that guy might been high on acid or something...

Almost definitely. :L

Guest Vespah   
Guest Vespah

This is weird. Back when I used to play on a DayZPVP server, some guy joined our TS Channel randomly and started asking for Gary and Steve :S

Niclas    0

That guy is probably a troll. But his storys are fucking HILLARIOUS!!!

Guest SmilingBumcheek   
Guest SmilingBumcheek

This is weird. Back when I used to play on a DayZPVP server, some guy joined our TS Channel randomly and started asking for Gary and Steve :S

his name was Banrass on TS so maybe same person...This was a while ago though, a month or two

That guy is probably a troll. But his storys are fucking HILLARIOUS!!!

He was talking to us for a while after i stopped recording, he was a pretty cool guy. I think he was trying to troll but it was funny non the less

Guest Banrass   
Guest Banrass

I HAVE RETURNED !!! When looking for my wow account on google under the search "wow banrass" I came across a link saying Have you seen Gary on DayRP and I remember the day this happened. going through the site I saw the 2 video of me and just pissed myself xD Brilliant times I just thought it would be good to come talk to you guys again but when trying to log on your server I forgot both address and password ahah so I thought fuck it and made an account on here. Just to clear things up I was not high or on acid and defiantly not trolling it a long story but I never found Gary in the end sadly. If you honestly dont believe me ill happily talk you on your server again

Bridge shitter...