Server time: 2017-10-20, 21:44
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Meanmanmyers

Kicked From Game

Question

I have been kicked from the game twice now in the past 15 minutes. I am white listed and have been now for quite some time. Can anyone tell me why I have been getting kicked from the game, and if I need to do something to fix it.

I was playing on server RP1 S1 both times I was kicked.

19 answers to this question

What message comes up when you get kicked?

Mush    2

Check you have the RP expansions enabled and updated fully.

Wrong section too, should be in troubleshooting I think.

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

Try what Mush said, if that doesn't work, when you get kicked try and get a friend or something to screenshot the kick message in-game and show us and that would be really helpful.

But its most likely you have another mod enabled etc. DayZ Overwatch. Disable all mods that are not needed other than DayZRP Mod.

@TheLimited123 I receive the message, "You have been kicked from the game"

@TheMushM I double checked the DayZRP Launcher and everything is up to date. I also checked Steam and the Arma 2 and expansion are up to date.

@kharmasutra Unfortunately that link does not work.

Thanks for all the quick replies. Anyone have any other suggestions?

Mush    2

Perhaps contacting an admin/staff on helpdesk is the way forward.

Try what Mush said, if that doesn't work, when you get kicked try and get a friend or something to screenshot the kick message in-game and show us and that would be really helpful.

But its most likely you have another mod enabled etc. DayZ Overwatch. Disable all mods that are not needed other than DayZRP Mod.

The only mod that is enabled is DayZRP. I dont have any friends online atm to take a screenshot unfortunately.

Guest Vespah   
Guest Vespah

Either make sure your beta patch is updated, run the launcher again, reinstall DayZRP. There should be a fix in all these methods.

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

The only mod that is enabled is DayZRP. I dont have any friends online atm to take a screenshot unfortunately.

1- Close any instances of Arma 2 or the DayZRP launcher.

2- Go to: Steam\Steamapps\Common\Arma 2 Operation\ Arrowhead\@DayZRP\Addons and delete goosuksf.pbo, sbe_sotg.pbo and Dayz_code.pbo

3- Update the DayZRP laucher and let it patch correctly: http://www.dayzrp.com/t-dayzrp-launcher

Try doing what she said ^^^^

kharmasutra    0

2- Go to: Steam\Steamapps\Common\Arma 2 Operation\ Arrowhead\@DayZRP\Addons and delete goosuksf.pbo, sbe_sotg.pbo and Dayz_code.pbo

3- Update the DayZRP laucher and let it patch correctly: http://www.dayzrp.com/t-dayzrp-launcher

Try doing what he said ^^^^

SHE

OK I'm trying the whole delete the patch files and re-download them method. I'll let you know if it works or not.

Guest Pandi   
Guest Pandi

SHE

I'm so sorry, was in a rush. I'll re-correct my post.

Guest Vespah   
Guest Vespah

SHE

I'm so sorry, was in a rush. I'll re-correct my post.

-snip- Im an idiot

OK I'm trying the whole delete the patch files and re-download them method. I'll let you know if it works or not.

Good luck! Hopefully it fixes it.

Well the re-installing of the patch files seems to be working. If you don't mind keeping this open for a while longer I'll report back in a couple hours just to make sure It's fixed for good.

Thanks everyone for the help!

It seems to be holding. When it was happening before, it was every 5-10 minutes. I've been playing for a solid hour now with no kicking. Thanks everyone for the help!

Problem is solved.