Server time: 2018-09-20, 23:17

Sign in to follow this  
Ego

Need a new gaming mouse

Definitely get the Logitech G500s!

I had the Razer Deathadder and recently switched to the G500s and the difference is huge! Razer is too overrated now, the G500s is cheapish, has additional buttons and has a very nice grip!

I had the Razer Deathadder and recently switched to the G500s and the difference is huge! Razer is too overrated now, the G500s is cheapish, has additional buttons and has a very nice grip!

I am currently going the other way, just to test something new after 5 generations Logitech. We will see how it ends up.

Note: The G500s is laser and not IR.

I am currently going the other way, just to test something new after 5 generations Logitech. We will see how it ends up.

Note: The G500s is laser and not IR.

Yeah, everybody needs a change in what they use I guess. At the minute I'm investing in a Corsair K70 keyboard. Again, switching from Razer.

As much as I like Razer and most of their products I feel the need for change every now and then.

Guest John Le Bear

Hmm need a good gaming mouse? I strongly advise picking up one of these:

gaming_mouse.jpg

Its a house mouse and I have had mine for just over a year now, it is a good mouse and is really good at gaming. Though it does get competitive.

On a more serious note, almost any mouse is good no matter what the make is, they all do the samething really when you get to a certain price point. Once you go past £50 - 60 you are just paying for fancy lights and a higher dpi.

I personally use the Mad Catz MMO 7, most dont like it, however it fits all my needs. Here is the specs (bare in mind its mostly bullshit advertisement from Mad Catz) http://www.cyborggaming.com/prod/mmo.htm

So I've been on the lookout for a mouse lately too... I bought the Razer Ouroboros to test it out, and I would just warn everyone that it is the worst mouse anyone has ever designed in human history. DO. NOT. BUY.

Anyway... So people keep telling me the Razer Deathadder is really good... But honestly I'm tired of Razer's design. I had the Razer Mamba before the Razer Ouroboros, and the rubber pieces on the side were starting to fall off, so the glue that held it together began sticking to my fingers... Really horrible design. Don't use glue on a mouse, okay Razer? Bad idea...

I've been thinking about trying out Logitech again, which I used many years ago, but I don't know which one... I've also had a Roccat Kone, but that one decided to shapeshift its plastic layer all over my mousepad...

I'm really confused as to what mouse to buy these days... It seems there are so many bad mice out there that claim they're superior, but the lies.. oh the lies!

Can anyone help deciding with me? :(

Guest Nath

I had the Razer Mamba before, and the rubber pieces on the side were starting to fall off

Same here :(

I could, but it only has two extra buttons, not too fond of that. Thanks for the recommendation though.

Razer Naga 2014 10/10

Also sorry for necroing the thread, but didn't want to make a new one. I think Ego found his new mouse :P

Which type of games are you primarily going to use the mouse for?

Pricerange?

Also sorry for necroing the thread, but didn't want to make a new one. I think Ego found his new mouse :P

I got the Logitech G500s, its truly fantastic, not a single problem with it! :) I'd seriously recommend it

Pricerange doesn't matter, and I will be using the mouse for FPS/RPG/RTS whatever really. But mainly FPS games I guess.

Pricerange doesn't matter, and I will be using the mouse for FPS/RPG/RTS whatever really. But mainly FPS games I guess.

The one I suggested, i've found fantastic for FPS games. Been able to change both the physical weight and the sensitivity of the mouse I've pretty much perfected it for my gamestyle :)

Well i have a Razer Naga atm and it's pretty good, has lasted me a year and still going strong.

Hmmm.. God I hate buying new stuff for my pc. >.>

I'm currently looking at this one: http://www.func.net/en/products/ms-3/

I like that they considered the rests for the 2 outer fingers, but I'll see if I can find any good reviews.

That one looks cool, I bet its real comfortable. Doesn't it look a bit heavy for FPS games though? It might drag you down a bit.

+ Tell me about it buying stuff for PC's, such a hassle. :/

I like that they considered the rests for the 2 outer fingers, but I'll see if I can find any good reviews.

That one looks cool, I bet its real comfortable. Doesn't it look a bit heavy for FPS games though? It might drag you down a bit.

The weight of the Func Ms-3 is actually a bit less than the weight of my previous mouse the Razer Mamba. I had no issues playing FPS games with the Razer Mamba, it was actually really good for FPS games like DayZ and Battlefield 4.

Razer Deathadder 2013.

Exactly this, I've had one since June and it's been amazing, 10/10 would recommend and possibly bang.

Can also confirm I've had a deathadder for 5-6 years now and it's only starting get worn now :D

The weight of the Func Ms-3 is actually a bit less than the weight of my previous mouse the Razer Mamba. I had no issues playing FPS games with the Razer Mamba, it was actually really good for FPS games like DayZ and Battlefield 4.

Oh sweet! I used to have a mouse modeled the same as that one and it always felt so heavy to use. I'd say get that one then! It looks pretty damn good :)

http://www.cyborggaming.com/prod/rat9.htm

Thats the mouse i have and i would recommend it to everybody who plays FPS games.

I considered it but it just looks horrifically ugly and potentially uncomfortable, so I didnt get that one.

Well i think it feels very cofortable and fits for small and big hands due to its adjustments and changeable parts.

EDIT:oh and if you have dogs/cats you need to make sure your mousepad is clean because the lazer is so sensitive that if there is dog/cat hair under the lazer the mouse doesent work properly.

I don't trust mice where you can configure all these things...

You're even more awkward than I am! Congrats :troll:

Guest Alfie

I do not recommend the Mad Catz at all, I had it for a year or so and it just starts falling apart. Not a big fan.