Server time: 2018-09-26, 09:37

Sign in to follow this  
tnkydoe

Rate the Clan above you!

When you first appeared, I thought B-17 would be one of those shit clans that disbands within 2 weeks. Glad to see you've proved me wrong. Still yet to see you as a superpower on the server, though. However you do have the potential.

8/10

dont see a lot of them anymore and thats a damn shame really as a good percentage of them actually deliver amazing RP and it is a loss to the server not having them all around anymore :(

BHM as a whole 8/10

as of right now 5/10 :(

RAH, Arek had a little chat with one of your guys all he could do was ask me for tax. I tried asking him plenty of questions but sadly the answers were short and not informative. I know from past experience with you Jake that this is not your desired level of roleplay, normally it's much higher.

Sadly for now I will give RAH 6/10.

I hope to met with some of your members again so they can change my mind

Guest Candymachine

8/10 Haven't met you guys in game yet, however I hear a lot of things about you guys, (good and bad) mostly bad HAHA just kidding man, hope to meet you guys and RP one day! :D

See you online alot, Never met one of your members yet. Guess I'm not looking properly 7/10

Meta gaming? :troll: 0/10 no clan

RAH I guess. But 9/10 you guys are really cool. You know how to play your characters. Dougie has had a lot of great times with you guys and one of your members even gave him their holy book. Really cool group.

Guest Liquid

Nicest guys OOC, Arseholes IC :P, WHY YOU STEAL OUR UAZ.

19361/20000

Guest Vittoria

See you online alot, Never met one of your members yet. Guess I'm not looking properly 7/10

Meta gaming? :troll: 0/10 no clan

Hes in PAU, but he is set as newbie so it doesn't show on his forum name.

Skip me*

CRA

"Let's have a chat" = "I want to initiate on you but let's get somewhere safe first where I have overwatch"

Would be nice to actually have a chat without having people insist I stay in the scope of their sniper. Good fights though, really intense when we come across that kinda situation.

6/10

never had a friendly encounter once...ever it usually just a bunch of screaming and me hearing David Bowie...

5/10

never had a friendly encounter once...ever it usually just a bunch of screaming and me hearing David Bowie...

5/10

Shall we meet? we can change the David Bowie thing.

BHM...pretty much RP legends to be feared and loved...Had a good Day RP-ing with John ages ago. 8/10

Never met! But I guess you would put up some good RP! 7/10

7/10. sds4lyfe

lastpostmentforhostsorrypleasenoban

[skipplease]

SDS 10/10 met you a couple of times, but remember one time in particular where you took me hostage and taught me to shoot.

Our best friends in the Outlaws! 9/10

8/10 still need to meet you guys IG, but the bus incedent put you off to a good start :P

Guest Praetorian

I have not yet encountered NVF in-game, and therefore, am incapable of rendering a proper impartial judgement on the clan.

?/10

ODA only met one of your guys but great roleplay so 9/10