Server time: 2018-09-26, 15:35

Sign in to follow this  
tnkydoe

Rate the Clan above you!

CRA seem a bit...Flighty to me. The most recent example at Pobeda always seemed like we were being sized up with people constantly shifting for better positions or scoping us out (literally) which just seems kind of, well, eh. The role-play was good, but could definitely be better and I think just sitting back and kicking up your feet instead of trying to treat the area like a possible hostile area might do wonders for it. I'll say 5/10, par for the course as far as RP goes now.

My major piece of advice would be to try to add characterization to your actions. If you are a combat heavy group that's fine (From a storyline perspective) but that means you can just kind of chuckle and shake your head, say things like "Sorry, just a habit. Can't sit still and always paranoid." It's not something that would be totally out of the question for such a group, but it needs to be portrayed more visibly.

There's potential there, which is what I like, I just want you guys to reach out and start holding onto it so when I see a group of you rolling into an area I'm relieve, or terrified if I get on your bad side.

Also, for whoever reads this, please rate my clan as The Outpost Rangers, of course.

TOR were an exceptional clan, excellent RP'ers. Bumped into them a few times when I was a civ. TOR are missed; legendary status.

10/10

Fangs hardly see you guys but hopefully in the future we get to meet.

7/10

I'm looking forward to bumping into you guys, I have heard that your RP is great. It is strange we haven't me teach other yet. Soon :).

-SKIP ME-

Havnt meet you guys yet but I really think meeting the RAH would be some fun there one of the more deeper groups ive read about

Guest ArcticStarling

Healed my broken wrist 10/10

B-17 our nemesis, several fire fights but most importantly I have always received great RP from you guys.

10/10

CRA seem a bit...Flighty to me. The most recent example at Pobeda always seemed like we were being sized up with people constantly shifting for better positions or scoping us out (literally) which just seems kind of, well, eh. The role-play was good, but could definitely be better and I think just sitting back and kicking up your feet instead of trying to treat the area like a possible hostile area might do wonders for it. I'll say 5/10, par for the course as far as RP goes now.

My major piece of advice would be to try to add characterization to your actions. If you are a combat heavy group that's fine (From a storyline perspective) but that means you can just kind of chuckle and shake your head, say things like "Sorry, just a habit. Can't sit still and always paranoid." It's not something that would be totally out of the question for such a group, but it needs to be portrayed more visibly.

There's potential there, which is what I like, I just want you guys to reach out and start holding onto it so when I see a group of you rolling into an area I'm relieve, or terrified if I get on your bad side.

Also, for whoever reads this, please rate my clan as The Outpost Rangers, of course.

Thank you again for the feedback but that wasn't us that was PAU. It's okay, we have the same skin :)

Fangs is the best HERO clan right now and has good RP :) Haven't been disappointed at all yet. 9/10

Im always a bit sketchy about you guys back when you worked with Volki and i worked with Volki and so experienced you guys a bit. Alex is a plep! anyway ill say average 6/10.

Assists in firefights and have good rp(plus you have tiddles)9/10

Not really met you guys in game so can't really make a fair judgement :/ Saying that though I like the clan idea and the thread has been really thought out and looks really professional!

Wannabe illuminati.9/10

Such great RP'ers, CLF have a great look. 10/10 :thumbsup:

Guest ArcticStarling

Banter Crew m10/10

Guest Praetorian

Encounters have been minimal, the ones experienced were not good.

3/10

10/10 :troll:

8/10 For Fox thing emblem...

9/10 top m9s and top rpers

B-17? 10/10 always have a blast with you guys!