Server time: 2018-09-26, 09:40

Sign in to follow this  
tnkydoe

Rate the Clan above you!

Doragonzu 8/10 met you a few times had some good RP!

Met your clan a few times, definitely creep me out a little. Look forward to some more interaction. 8/10

The Fangs, always trying to protect the people, but bandits will always win ;) 9/10

Met few times.Always enjoyed the meetings.8/10

CLF 8/10 had some funny RP before with you guys.

I love the idea of Aegis, it's just a shame I don't see much of you guys. 7/10

Guest ArcticStarling

Fallen 7/10

7/10, i will never forget how you just coldhearted shot me when we took one of you hostage );

0/10 CLF? de fuk is dat? :troll:

- Nah, 13/10 - Best Clan in DayZRP History. imo.

//edit - sorry didn't read the rules, my bad, skip me or rate my past clans ;)

Amazing clan with brilliant leadership.

Seen a lot of you guys and the RP always seems professional and well played out 8/10

Fallen provided great roleplay when I met them 9/10

b17 9/10

I always find I want to know more about your group. Met a few times. 8/10.

Haven't really had a lot of conversations with you but the few times I have the person from Fangs would always be really rude to people, even ones who asked for help. 5/10

Haven't really had a lot of conversations with you but the few times I have the person from Fangs would always be really rude to people, even ones who asked for help. 5/10

I'm always available via PM if anyone thinks that a Gray Fang has acted inappropriately especially if someone asking for help. Thats what we are here for. However if it was to a suspected bandit we may be a little inhospitaple to them for obvious reasons. It also depends on the context of the conversation.

Oh...CLF = legends (havent see them since they returned though) 10/10

-Skip Me-

I'm always available via PM if anyone thinks that a Gray Fangs has acted inappropriately especially if someone asking for help. Thats what we are here for. However if it was to a suspected bandit we may be a little inhospitaple to them for obvious reasons. It also depends on the context of the conversation.

-Skip Me-

No worries, It wasn't supposed to make you look bad seeing as only 1 person from Fangs has done this doesn't necessarily mean that the entire clan acts like that, but the person was being really rude to random civies who asked the simplest of questions, it's a while ago so I can't give you any names sorry.

But my opinion stays neutral as he's the only person from Fangs I've seen, heard a lot of good stuff about you and hope to bump into you soon.

I'm always available via PM if anyone thinks that a Gray Fangs has acted inappropriately especially if someone asking for help. Thats what we are here for. However if it was to a suspected bandit we may be a little inhospitaple to them for obvious reasons. It also depends on the context of the conversation.

-Skip Me-

No worries, It wasn't supposed to make you look bad seeing as only 1 person from Fangs has done this doesn't necessarily mean that the entire clan acts like that, but the person was being really rude to random civies who asked the simplest of questions, it's a while ago so I can't give you any names sorry.

But my opinion stays neutral as he's the only person from Fangs I've seen, heard a lot of good stuff about you and hope to bump into you soon.

Used to be allied with CLF, probably the most fun when I was an ally with them as we basically own and controlled the server for months.

So 10/10 :P

-SNIP-

-SNIP-

-SNIP-

Thanks Husky, but the rating it is based on your experience with us and that was it...(Whomever it was has probably left us by now :P)

SDS = 10/10 (just fishermen, my arse lol)

Haven't actually met you guys IG, but from what I have seen and heard it's a 10/10. Except from last night when The Fallen had hostages in Cherno and ghost was running around shooting zombies with a grenade launcher... :P

Hmm the black hand gang... haha 9/10 love your RP an that you guys are mysterious plus alot of friends in this group :D

Have not had much interaction with your group, Seems pretty cool though so 7/10

Seen you guys at TP.6/10

9/10 Good roleplayers and i love the Accents and the attitude that you guys have!

[Rate me as Norsefire as that was my last clan]