Server time: 2017-10-17, 13:26
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Sivixs

Stops working

Question

Sivixs    0

Im sorry to spam with my problems but since i fixed my last one i was playing just as normal but then the game suddenly stops working and now i cant launch it again, i can get past the lobby but then it just stops wotking and i cant seem to fins any solution so is there anyone here that has some tips and tricks?

13 answers to this question

Guest magw33d   
Guest magw33d

Please elaborate on the problem at hand.

Is there an error message?

What server were you trying to connect to?

Sivixs    0

No no message, or, it just says that it has stopped working, im trying to join the epoch cherarus server.

Guest magw33d   
Guest magw33d

So, you can connect and play, but then it kicks you while playing, or does the game completely crash and send you to desktop?

Sorry bud, but if you want troubleshooting you need to be clearer.

Guest Whazmeister   
Guest Whazmeister

So, I think I have a similar problem now. I've been playing all day fine now untill a few moments ago I crashed. Which in itself is not a problem, but I can't rejoin anymore.

After the lobby it crashes at about one-fourth of the loading bar. And it has done this for every time I tried.

I've asked a few of my friends what the reason was I got kicked out of the game, it was just 'client not responding'.

Sivixs    0

So, you can connect and play, but then it kicks you while playing, or does the game completely crash and send you to desktop?

Sorry bud, but if you want troubleshooting you need to be clearer.

Im sorry for not being clear enough.

I was playing on the epoch cherno server but after about 10-20minutes the game crashed and i got a message that the game had stopped working and now when i tried to join again it starts up as normal until i get to the lobby, i click on continue in the lobby but then after around a minute of loading the same message pops up and the game crashes to desktop, i have tied launching both from the DayZRP launcher and from DayZ commander.

Guest magw33d   
Guest magw33d

What were you doing when the first crash happened? A server restart might fix the problem for you, should be one fairly soon.

Guest magw33d   
Guest magw33d

I would reinstall the mods.

Now I wouldn't jump the gun and go ahead with this straight away. If Whazmeister is having a similar problem, it is possibly server side.

Sivixs    0

What were you doing when the first crash happened? A server restart might fix the problem for you, should be one fairly soon.

I was just playing as normal, the only program i was using at the samt time was spotify but i have tried launching again without it with no success.

Guest Whazmeister   
Guest Whazmeister

Notthing special, just sat in my base, thinking what I would do next.

Next restart is in 3 and an half hours. :l

I would reinstall the mods.

I've relaunched the dayzrp launcher to update or whatever. And checked my DayZ Epoch installation at DayZcommander.

Guest magw33d   
Guest magw33d

Any chance you could both post the bug report message that windows gives when it crashes to desktop?

Sin    127

Thanks for letting us know what the solution to the problem was.

wisdom_of_the_ancients.png

From http://xkcd.com/979/