Server time: 2017-08-22, 22:34

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Paul Bagdon

Epoch Phantera

Question

Guest Paul Bagdon   
Guest Paul Bagdon

After logging in a few seconds later a white scream apears the game crashes.

Any ideas how to fix it?

10 answers to this question

Guest TehGreekGamer   
Guest TehGreekGamer

Did it come up with a message like "ARMA2:OA has stopped working"?

Guest Paul Bagdon   
Guest Paul Bagdon

nope it didint just a white or grey screen and it dose nothing

Did it come up with a message like "ARMA2:OA has stopped working"?

nope

mantispro13    0

This happened to me earlier.

I don't know if there is a better way to fix it but I deleted all files that were from DayZRP (the launcher, @DayZRP and @DayZRP_Epoch). Then I just reinstalled them all and I haven't had the white screen back.

Like I said, I don't know if there is a better way to fix it but this way works (for me at least).

Hopefully you find a faster way or this way works for you.

Guest Paul Bagdon   
Guest Paul Bagdon

I don't know if there is a better way to fix it but I deleted all files that were from DayZRP (the launcher, @DayZRP and @DayZRP_Epoch). Then I just reinstalled them all and I haven't had the white screen back.

Like I said, I don't know if there is a better way to fix it but this way works (for me at least).

thx ill give it a try

thx ill give it a try

Found out an other solution just got back from epoch Chernarus and im not having the white screen bug.

THx for your healp guys.

Have a nice day!

mantispro13    0

thx ill give it a try

thx ill give it a try

Found out an other solution just got back from epoch Chernarus and im not having the white screen bug.

THx for your healp guys.

Have a nice day!

Glad it has been fixed.

Burgz    6

thx ill give it a try

thx ill give it a try

THx for your healp guys.

Have a nice day!

How did you fix it?

Guest Paul Bagdon   
Guest Paul Bagdon

thx ill give it a try

thx ill give it a try

THx for your healp guys.

Have a nice day!

How did you fix it?

Idk I turned on the chernarus eopch server and after that just got on to the Phantera one.... and its just fine now for me.

Sily arma :D

Can you explain the way you fixed this issue? It could help more people.

Solved.

mantispro13    0

Can you explain the way you fixed this issue? It could help more people.

Solved.

white screen is happening with me... i re validated the arma files twice with no avail.