Server time: 2017-10-22, 23:07
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
XijaykayiX

Leaving for a while

XijaykayiX    0

After countless amounts of reports against the clans i play withafter robberies and attacks and false accusations that have got me banned for 10 days i've decided i'm leaving dayZRP for a while. To be honest it's been on of the most fun things that i've done on DayZ but now i've been temporarily banned for sexual RP, trolling and lying, im done. For those that don't know i got banned for something that wasn't me and in no way possible was it me. All i know is that there is some guy out there that should have got banned for it but didn't. And that fact that i got banned for even longer just because in the report i pleaded innocent is just stupid and has lead me to believe that this isn't as good as i once thought.

So as i said i'm leaving for a while but i will stay in touch with the people that i have played with. Hopefully i will find something better than this.

Please don't take the ban personally. The evidence says it was you. If it wasn't you, then how could we have known that?

We have always given out punishment for lying in a report. And if we assume that it was in fact you, the only logical deduction we can make is that you're lying.

If it wasn't you, then you have my sincere apologies, whatever that's worth. But I don't see how you getting banned makes this server any worse. We're not pulling it out of our arse. We have no reason to punish you other than what the evidence tells us. We can hardly ignore hard evidence because you tell us it's not true.

If you really were innocent, then I still wouldn't leave. What are the chances of getting banned as an innocent again? I'd say they are pretty close to zero.

XijaykayiX    0

Please don't take the ban personally. The evidence says it was you. If it wasn't you, then how could we have known that?

We have always given out punishment for lying in a report. And if we assume that it was in fact you, the only logical deduction we can make is that you're lying.

If it wasn't you, then you have my sincere apologies, whatever that's worth. But I don't see how you getting banned makes this server any worse. We're not pulling it out of our arse. We have no reason to punish you other than what the evidence tells us. We can hardly ignore hard evidence because you tell us it's not true.

If you really were innocent, then I still wouldn't leave. What are the chances of getting banned as an innocent again? I'd say they are pretty close to zero.

I understand everything :) if you have evidence to prove and i don't i have to deal with it, i will be back to play but i'd rather not risk getting perma-banned. Also, thank-you for taking your time to review the report again

Samaritan    348

Best of luck, but you have to understand they go on facts and if the facts point to you then that's what will be. You have to look at it from their point of view, all the evidence points to you and you have no evidence to prove your innocence so put yourselves in their shoes, what would you do?

They do not take banning people lightly and I can understand if you are innocent you feel hard done by. I wouldn't burn your bridges just yet. Take a break and come back when you feel you are ready. As Gijs says its nothing personal, its just following the facts.

XijaykayiX    0

Best of luck, but you have to understand they go on facts and if the facts point to you then that's what will be. You have to look at it from their point of view, all the evidence points to you and you have no evidence to prove your innocence so put yourselves in their shoes, what would you do?

They do not take banning people lightly and I can understand if you are innocent you feel hard done by. I wouldn't burn your bridges just yet. Take a break and come back when you feel you are ready. As Gijs says its nothing personal, its just following the facts.

I know, i will be coming back, but i don't want to risk getting reported or anything so i shall come back when my warning points are gone :)

Samaritan    348

I know, i will be coming back, but i don't want to risk getting reported or anything so i shall come back when my warning points are gone :)

I can understand that, all the best!

Good luck, have fun, and can't say I didn't see this coming.

What do you mean you can't say you didn't see this coming?

Most people ragequit and "quit" the game when they'te banned. And you probably gave away that you're a person who would do that.

XijaykayiX    0

Good luck, have fun, and can't say I didn't see this coming.

What do you mean you can't say you didn't see this coming?

Most people ragequit and "quit" the game when they'te banned. And you probably gave away that you're a person who would do that.

I've not quit :) i've just stopped for a bit so i don't get perma'd

I can't force you to play, but let me tell you this:

If you disappear now, come back and then start breaking similar rules again, you're going to get permabanned even if you're warning level is at 0%. You can't abuse the system by disappearing and waiting for your warning level to go down. We remember your warning history even if your warning level is at 0%.

Xiborg    0

Well, goodbye Todd, even though I'll probably speak to you still just as often (;D). I must say I also don't think that it was you as I know you well enough to know you wouldn't do something like that and it doesn't sound like you. However this will not change anything as I also have no proof that it wasn't you however don't see this as me making any comments about any decisions made. Anyway best of luck, get SA and play with me now. kthxbye

XijaykayiX    0

I can't force you to play, but let me tell you this:

If you disappear now, come back and then start breaking similar rules again, you're going to get permabanned even if you're warning level is at 0%. You can't abuse the system by disappearing and waiting for your warning level to go down. We remember your warning history even if your warning level is at 0%.

Yeah i know, but the thing is i'm not gonna do it again since it wasn't me in the first place but im not here to start a debate :P

Guest JackPKC   
Guest JackPKC

Good bye sir.

Guest magw33d   
Guest magw33d

A legend has fallen :(

Sir Doctor    3

Bai! Have fun, wherever you go.

XijaykayiX    0

A legend has fallen :(

Have i met you before or something? :P i don't even know who you are and you're calling me a 'Legend' haha!