Server time: 2017-10-24, 05:32
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Nirvana

Really?!

Guest Nirvana   
Guest Nirvana

Really... Ive been waiting for the past 3 days since submitting my whitelist and it was declined for not explaining the KoS rule in enough detail, i did explain it in my own words without copying it and i checked this morning and it was declined, really?? Of course i will try again but ive been waiting for so long! Is there any exception?? Can i get an interview?? On TS? Cus i know what the rule is but i just didnt explain it that well in words but i honestly do know

Reptile449    0

You have 3 attempts at the whitelist as long as you don't mess up too much, tell us what you wrote and we can give you a little helping hand for your other 2 applications.

Also, getting it checked in 3 days is amazing compared to people who've been waiting for months. Try to keep things in perspective.

Guest Astycc   
Guest Astycc

Whitelisting is the only way. If you get denied for the KoS rule, that means you don't understand it. If you knew the rules, you wouldn't be denied.

If you want to get whitelisted faster, (make sure you know the rules) then donate to speed up your place in the queue!

naury42    0

Really? You say you have waited?

There are players who have waited weeks and even month to get their apps looked at. Your 3 day is nothing. And also, you didnt explain it properly then.

Yes, really.

Good day.

Wolf.    0

I really suggest taking some time and reading the rules over and over again. Just because 500 characters are required that doesn't mean you can't exceed it. It's best to explain in specific detail than just making those 500 characters.

Just take your time, don't rush, if you really put a lot of effort into your application I'm sure you'll be accepted. Don't get sloppy just because you really want to play, it'll just end up in you getting denied again and having to wait even longer. I was accepted after a day, if I can I'm sure you can as well. :)

Terra    1449

You are not the first one and you will be not be the last one who get not accepted because of not understanding the rules.

We dont do interviews because it takes alot of Time and in the End it does not proof anything. We all have Family/Jobs in Rl etc.

We dont make exceptions. Everyone has to go trough the whitelist process.

Try again and do it better.

Good luck to you

Guest TehGreekGamer   
Guest TehGreekGamer

I got denied for the KoS answer the first time, they tell you the reason why the denied you. My answer was 1000 characters long in the KoS question. Good luck with you your application.

Guest Nath   
Guest Nath

Without donating, I'd say you're pretty lucky to have your application reviewed within 3 days. Some people have waited months. They have told you what you have done wrong so go and improve it :)

Good luck

Zhunk    2

[align=justify]Lucky you! Some people wait weeks, months. You should not complain, if your application has been denied it means it was not good enough. Over all you have 3 tries, you failed 1. We don't "owe" you anything; this is how this system works. Let me tell you a fact, I know it's hard to believe, but the admins who review the whitelist application are humans.... H-U-M-A-N-S. Yea! Shocking! This means they have real life duties to attend and they cannot devote 24 hours a day to review applications. But, they're doing the best as they can to make sure that EACH application will be reviewed, making sure that only the top quality will pass. And if your application wasn't good enough, I guess that you just didn't reach it yet. So, instead of "complaining", go re-write your mistakes and remember patience sometime is a key factor.

patience-yoda.jpg

// Removed the poll - there's no need for such poll. It's for the Admins only to decide whether a person should be interviewed.

// Thread

Chris    63

Patience is good.

Attempting to re-whitelist after having multiple accounts banned is not.

Sweet, sweet Nirvana.