Server time: 2017-10-17, 11:36
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Siorre

SWTOR thread

Siorre    0

So.. I was wondering if anyone here plays/played and would like to play again! If you don't know what SWTOR is, it's Star Wars: The Old Republic. It's a fun MMO and you can play with friends and stuff! #f2p as well. Yea, just tell me if ya want to play and i'll update again. Gets boring without friends haha.

Character names.

Server: Jedi Covenent

Slute    1

I loved Star Wars when I was younger and was actually interested in getting the Old republic. Is it any good?

I know theres a new app for the iPhone named Knights of the Old republic so im probably gonna get it here in a bit :P

Toorrik    4

I play/played on "The Progenitor" RP-PVE Server, EU sadly. If I could transfer to America I probably would.

Level 50 Sith Juggernaut

also got a 50 Commando I RP'd with a clan called 16th Mantellian Infantry

Siorre    0

I loved Star Wars when I was younger and was actually interested in getting the Old republic. Is it any good?

I know theres a new app for the iPhone named Knights of the Old republic so im probably gonna get it here in a bit :P

It's actually very fun! The classes stories are wonderful aswell! I want to get a small community started where we can all hang out play the game! It'll be fun! And Toorik, its changed a lot. You can switch to American server now because they took away wasted servers. I think I am on Jedi Covenent. Will check!

Mattbro    0

I never really got into it, something about having to run for miles with a fake lightsaber put me off

Robbin    0

Bought the Collector's edition when it first came out. Played it for about a month and lost interest. Was very disappointed in it, unfortunately. Don't think I'll be returning to the game though, I barely have enough time for DayZRP as it is.

Guest TCkril   
Guest TCkril
Played it for about a month and lost interest. Was very disappointed in it.

Cedrea    1

I played it for a while. Good game, but it's kind of disappointing playing as a f2p.

Thumper    0

Jedi with red lightsabre....played less then a month...saw this...died alittle inside. NEVER PLAYED AGAIN.

Jedi Academy is the only Star Wars game I will play.. Been disappointed with most of games involving Star Wars. My brother downloaded SWTOR and I made a guy on it, did not even get to level 5 before I quit.

Thumper    0

They broke their own lore...blasphemy! Sacrilegious! Jedi cannot wield a red sabre. It cannot be allowed. It was a crystal engineered by the Sith. No self respecting jedi would ever touch it.

Zhunk    2

They broke their own lore...blasphemy! Sacrilegious! Jedi cannot wield a red sabre. It cannot be allowed. It was a crystal engineered by the Sith. No self respecting jedi would ever touch it.

Grey Jedi would touch that!

Anyways, I used to play a lot, since the closed beta, but they simply ruined the game by converting it to a F2P (Free 2 Play)...

The collectors edition still worths it :D

Thumper    0

Anyways, I used to play a lot, since the closed beta, but they simply ruined the game by converting it to a F2P (Free 2 Play)...

Thats just it Zhunk...this is the OLD Republic. There are no 'Grey' jedi. You are either Jedi, or Sith. The 'grey' wouldn't come about for thousands of years.

Tomeran    3

Played this quite extensivly for a few months on Progenitor(EU).

Had a smuggler called Coragon, an alt trooper called Gedric and an alt jedi knight called Tomeran.

Eventually joined the "Light of alderaan" clan. Nice bunch of people!

Unfortunetly the game itself lost its appeal quite quickly, especielly as you hit max level and did all the quests. I stopped playing a long time ago.

It was an interesting idea that in the end didnt really work in an mmorpg-shape. Not exactly Bioware's finest product.

I've never been a huge fan of star wars though.

Personally I'd love an mmorpg in the mass effect universe. I'd play that 'till the ends of time.

Zhunk    2

Thats just it Zhunk...this is the OLD Republic. There are no 'Grey' jedi. You are either Jedi, or Sith. The 'grey' wouldn't come about for thousands of years.

[align=justify]It's on Thumper! I've always wanted to use my Star-Wars knowledge against someone. I'm going to search for quotes from the Star-Wars book saga. I'll prove you that the Grey Jedi's lived at the time of Obi-Wan Kanobi and much before. They've been there since the creation of the Jedi order, and much before the appearance of the Sith. All the 'failed' force users or the exiled are known as the Gray Jedi's. They are simply walking the path between dark and light. They don't accept the council yet the wield the power of the force.

Here's the first quote that I managed to salvage from Star-Wars wiki:

"Jinn always does things his own way, always sure he is right, always incredulous if we do not see it his way. Some think he is a gray Jedi." ―Tyvokka, on Qui-Gon Jinn,

Your move.

Thumper    0

I was only aware of one 'gray'. One true gray that is. And thats Cade Skywalker. He is the only jedi to use the Darkside of the force and not turn.

Siorre    0

I was only aware of one 'gray'. One true gray that is. And thats Cade Skywalker. He is the only jedi to use the Darkside of the force and not turn.

Listen here thumper, Luke used force choke on the gammoreans. So he is also considered a Rogue/Gray Jedi

I have SWTOR 2 on my steam. Beat it twice. Loved that game so much.

SWTOR is a f2p mmo, there is no number 2 :P

I think you are thinking of KOTOR 2 (Knights Of The Old Republic)

Still a Great game!

TOR is dull. I was so hyped and got so disappointed :S

Was a subscriber back in the day but the P2P route they took is abysmal and so petty. I'll just wait for WIldstar and wait for them to release a new modded version of Star Wars Battlefront :)

Lucan    0

I was a Beta tester for this game, sadly it lost my interest earlier this year, When EA took over completely. I believe i still have my sith assassin though

Name: Luxien

Legacy: Fenrïr

server: The Progenitor

I play/played on "The Progenitor" RP-PVE Server, EU sadly. If I could transfer to America I probably would.

Level 50 Sith Juggernaut

I was on that server too, what was your Juggs name?

Dora    0

I have SWTOR 2 on my steam. Beat it twice. Loved that game so much.

SWTOR is a f2p mmo, there is no number 2 :P

I think you are thinking of KOTOR 2 (Knights Of The Old Republic)

Still a Great game!

Ah I feel stupid now haha. Here is what it says on steam. ;p

Toorrik    4

I was a Beta tester for this game, sadly it lost my interest earlier this year, When EA took over completely. I believe i still have my sith assassin though

Name: Luxien

Legacy: Fenrïr

server: The Progenitor

Level 50 Sith Juggernaut

I was on that server too, what was your Juggs name?

Avatohn

Thumper    0

Listen here thumper, Luke used force choke on the gammoreans. So he is also considered a Rogue/Gray Jedi

Yes, but he also turns to the Darkside. Hence, he isnt a true gray.