Server time: 2017-10-19, 09:23
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Baradir

First Timer prebrems :(

Question

Guest Baradir   
Guest Baradir

I'm trying to get onto the server but I cant because I dont have some .pbo. the error it gives me is

it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.dayzrp_assets

I've redownloaded the mod. I also seem to get an error starting the game to. something about communityproject?

9 answers to this question

Slute    1

If you could fill in more info on what you are doing it would help. Are you using the DayZRP Launcher, and which server are you attempting to join?

Guest Baradir   
Guest Baradir

Addon

The message i'm gettign when I start the game is

Addon 'dayz_anim' requires addon 'CA_CommunityConfigurationProject_E'

If you could fill in more info on what you are doing it would help. Are you using the DayZRP Launcher, and which server are you attempting to join?

I'm launching off steam, all the @ folders are installed like I do with every mod, never had this issue before with dayz or ace or anything lol, not sure what it could be. do you know what the launch parameters would be to launch the game through dayz commander would be?

Slute    1

I believe you change the directory from Arma 2 OA, DayZ to DayZRP. I am searching for it on the forums as I remember seeing it somewhere, so if you would like, also search for it.

I would highly advise using the DayZRP launcher as it installs and updates everything automatically, and is simple to download and install the launcher.

Guest Baradir   
Guest Baradir

ah, also anyone know why there is only 4 people on the server on a saturday night? I find that odd.

Slute    1

ah, also anyone know why there is only 4 people on the server on a saturday night? I find that odd.

With the release of Standalone, and Christmas coming up the servers have been awfully low lately. When the Hype of standalone and Christmas breeze by there will be plenty of people online. For now you can join the majority of the other members on Epoch :P

Kravock    1

With the release of Standalone, and Christmas coming up the servers have been awfully low lately. When the Hype of standalone and Christmas breeze by there will be plenty of people online. For now you can join the majority of the other members on Epoch :P

And I broke the mod :P.... But I fixed it now :)