Server time: 2017-10-20, 03:34
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Z3lectro

yet another problem...

Question

Z3lectro    1

Having problem with joining the epoch chernarus server i got epoch assets and im using dayzrp launcher and when im launching the epoch one it opens up arma 2 and then i see text and im at the menu...i feel stupid for writing another thread here with more problem :S

16 answers to this question

mantispro13    0

What I do to get into the Epoch Chernarus server is, open the DayZRP Launcher and in the custom launch command box I put [email protected]_Epoch. This will launch DayZRP and DayZ Epoch.

I have not had a problem doing this and get into the server.

Hope this helped.

Z3lectro    1

What I do to get into the Epoch Chernarus server is, open the DayZRP Launcher and in the custom launch command box I put [email protected]_Epoch. This will launch DayZRP and DayZ Epoch.

Hope this helped.

have gotten into the server last night but i spawned outside the map so i aggroed a zombie on me and now im a zombie when i join the game and still outside the map...

Wolf.    0

Hope this helped.

have gotten into the server last night but i spawned outside the map so i aggroed a zombie on me and now im a zombie when i join the game and still outside the map...

Run to the right, you're to the left of Kamenka, but either way this shouldn't really be a spawn point, my friend and I died and we both spawned there as well.

mantispro13    0

Hope this helped.

You spawned as a zombie as you were infected when you died (died from a zombie). Also, by outside the map do you mean in the sea or in the grassy/hilly area outside the map?

Wolf.    0

You spawned as a zombie as you were infected when you died (died from a zombie). Also, by outside the map do you mean in the sea or in the grassy/hilly area outside the map?

Pretty sure he means debug plains. If you die on cherno epoch you end up spawning there.

mantispro13    0

Pretty sure he means debug plains. If you die on cherno epoch you end up spawning there.

Ahh ok, that means I'll be spawning there when I log in later.

Z3lectro    1

dunno what it's called but there is grass hills around...and i spawned there regular first adn thought it was some bug and so i found a zombie and forgot that you get infected in epoch. And now im a zombie is there any way to get to spawn as a normal person?

mantispro13    0

dunno what it's called but there is grass hills around...and i spawned there regular first adn thought it was some bug and so i found a zombie and forgot that you get infected in epoch. And now im a zombie is there any way to get to spawn as a normal person?

I think you need to get killed by a normal person to become a survivor again.

Z3lectro    1

Oh alright.

mantispro13    0

I would come over and kill you if you wanted me to, but I need to respawn so I won't have any weapons.

Guest Astycc   
Guest Astycc

Oh alright.

Go to the nearest town, jump off a tower etc.

Z3lectro    1

Oh alright.

Go to the nearest town, jump off a tower etc.

Found a guy that was nice to kill me.

Z3lectro    1

Everything on the server works except when i die i spawn outside the map so i am running back to the map but when i get there i have lost blood...

GingerHippo    4

Everything on the server works except when i die i spawn outside the map so i am running back to the map but when i get there i have lost blood...

Ask an admin to reset your character to ensure that you spawn at a point?

Z3lectro    1

Ask an admin to reset your character to ensure that you spawn at a point?

okay ill try if that works