Server time: 2017-08-16, 13:24

Sign in to follow this  
MikeTheVike

Video Card Recommendation

MikeTheVike    0

I'm looking at buying a new video card for my PC. I'm not super tech-savy when it comes to this stuff but I know enough to get by. Just looking for some recommendations for a good video card under $600 and don't know how it works for compatibility with my current PC. I play on a 55 inch TV and usually get around 30 FPS in DayZRP with low settings so take that for what it's worth if it's relevant.

This is my current setup, any help/recommendation on what cards will work and what won't is greatly appreciated. Also if I missed any relevant info just let me know.

10GB RAM

Intel Core i5-2320 3.0 GHz processor

AMD Radeon HD 6570

Guest magw33d   
Guest magw33d

I upgraded from the 6850 to the 7850 which was a huge increase, but In all honesty I wish I bought an NVidea card because they process the textures better in Arma 2, and have physx support where my ATI card does not.

Krimbo    0

That link that JackPKC provided is exactly what you're looking for. It's one of the top/leading graphics cards on the market right now, in your budget of less than $600 as you asked for. I'm not sure what more you need to know from people.