Server time: 2018-06-21, 06:18

Sign in to follow this  
Makarov

Bandit Clan or Hero Clan?

Do you prefer Bandit Clans or Hero clans?  

89 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I like being a good guy and i have suffered because of it, but i have also had some really fun experiences.

Being a bandit doesnt suit me, i just cant fuck people over. :D

So i guess hero would be my choice.

I've been a hero since I joined.

It gets boring, trust me.

While i enjoy meeting both types of people i would have to say that my personal preference falls among the hero groups on the server, not to say that the bandit groups aren't interesting to run into when your fully laden with medical supplies and ammo, It's just i get a better experience from the hero groups that i run into, but hey maybe I'm a little biased. :P

I have yet to run into either one of those kind of clans (I've only been playing for a few days) but I'd probably lean more towards the bandit clans. I would prefer the action.

I'm more of a hero unless provoked.

But I don't usually go out my way to save someone.

Wow can't believe i'm getting so much people voting and talking about the subject. :D

Keep up the good work guys and from the view on votes while i'm posting this i'd say "Hero" is winning the votes so far.Imagine this all started from a idea i was throwing around my head since 3 weeks ago.

For me, it's all about shades of grey, and character.

My CLF character started out as an idealistic youth, but learned over time and through many experiences that it was a harsh world, and the only way to survive was to out-harsh it. I loved playing that character because it was such a huge change from my irl character.

Hero clans are really only interesting if they are 'tainted' somehow, and bandit clans are way more interesting if they have some kind of a cause behind them - especially a cause that involves doing good for someone else, like Robin Hood, for example. And that's why I object to the whole Hero vs. Bandit dichotomy. Why not both?

For me, it's all about shades of grey, and character.

My CLF character started out as an idealistic youth, but learned over time and through many experiences that it was a harsh world, and the only way to survive was to out-harsh it. I loved playing that character because it was such a huge change from my irl character.

Hero clans are really only interesting if they are 'tainted' somehow, and bandit clans are way more interesting if they have some kind of a cause behind them - especially a cause that involves doing good for someone else, like Robin Hood, for example. And that's why I object to the whole Hero vs. Bandit dichotomy. Why not both?

You have just raised an excellent question right there. Why not both? Hate to say that i didn't put a option on the polls for if you prefer a mixture. In hindsight i guess i should of done that but i assume the Neither can cover that option but doesn't do it justice. I also love when Bandit Clans rob for a reason not just because it's in their name or because they feel like it.

Hmm well since the votes and comments have stopped coming in i assume that this poll has run its course. So let me tell you who has won through the polling and maybe it might effect how you think. In first place of the poll is the "Hero" option. In the runner up seat is of course the "Bandit" option. An in third place or dead last is the "Neither" option. Thank you guys for humoring me on such a Poll hope the results were in your favor.:P

P.S.:Can someone tell me how to close a Poll or can someone do it for me?

Neither.

I prefere a combination of both.

Pretty good ratio. Not long ago, everyone was complaining about how many bandits there were.

For my money, to be totally realistic, I'd expect to see 75% just folk trying to get by, 5% heroes trying to lead the 75%, and then 10% hardcore bandits, and 10% opportunistic bandits. Something like that.

Thanks to everyone who expressed an opinion.

Yes thank you all for participating in this poll and expressing your decision/choice. Merry christmas :D

Guest Simon Jester

Kinda depends on the character, doesn't it?

No reason you couldn't do both--hell, you could even alternate clan sides with each new character.

What's the point of playing if everything is going to be perpetually the same?

Kinda depends on the character, doesn't it?

No reason you couldn't do both--hell, you could even alternate clan sides with each new character.

What's the point of playing if everything is going to be perpetually the same?

Oh how true but alas i was not thinking of such things when i made this poll my friend.

As Watchers we like considering ourselves Anti-heroes. We do not rob you but if you against our code and make a living hell for innocents. We will make your living life a hell.But all in all I enjoy playing a Hero with a few issues :P

As Watchers we like considering ourselves Anti-heroes. We do not rob you but go against our code and make a living hell for innocents We will make your living life a hell. I enjoy playing a Hero with a few issues :P

took me a few read through before I could understand what you are saying. A punctuation or two could help. :)

I'm a cold blooded bandit always. I'll rob you of your sanity.

Kinda surprised a Free medic would rob people but then again it's not the weirdest thing for me to hear of.

I'd personally like to see more friendlier clans, already lots of hostile ones.

Yeah but its alot more interesting when you have the constant fear of being robbed, tortured, and executed/or have your legs broken in the middle of nowhere. :D

Kinda surprised a Free medic would rob people but then again it's not the weirdest thing for me to hear of.

I prefer to execute everyone for being the wrong blood type.

Also, I like telling tall tales on the forums.

I prefer to execute everyone for being the wrong blood type.

Also, I like telling tall tales on the forums.

xD yeah kinda noticed that it was a lie but it is a good idea for a crazy doctor. :D

I feel that bandit clans are easier to be in just because doing the wrong thing is easy to do. Although, robbing people can be fun lol.

I would personally prefer a hero clan just because it can make it a bit more challenging for me.