Server time: 2017-08-16, 21:57

Sign in to follow this  
Makarov

Bandit Clan or Hero Clan?

Do you prefer Bandit Clans or Hero clans?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer Bandit Clans or Hero clans?

• Hero Clans
    • Bandit Clans
    • Neither

So this idea has been in my head for a time and i thought to actually put it into play. There will be a Poll on this so make your answer heard in the polls. The question is whether you prefer to join or be involved in Bandit Clans or Hero Clans? Now go ahead and discuss among yourselves and vote on what you think.

Slute    1

Bandit clans are more fun, but Hero clans make you feel better in the end.

Im pretty sure theres tons of threads about this, so use the search function next time and put your input there!

Bandit clans are more fun, but Hero clans make you feel better in the end.

Im pretty sure theres tons of threads about this, so use the search function next time! :)

Hmm kinda assumed someone already tried this but doesn't mean i can't try it out for myself right? If i didn't i would keep kicking it around my head till i did it anyways.

GingerHippo    4

I prefer to have both in the game as it makes more opportunities which are different for RP meaning that it's enjoyable for all types of people! :D

Being a bandit is a lot more fun, but can sometimes make you feel bad. Still, depending on who the bandits are, some great RP can be made.

I'm not saying which you would rather have in the game more of a "Which would you rather like as a Individual"? Probably should of clarified that.

Guest magw33d   
Guest magw33d

I vote neither. The Doragonzu are a tricky one to figure out.

Trust me I saw The Dorangzu back in the day and they were very hard to figure out. (Even though i just assumed them as bandits :D).

Guest magw33d   
Guest magw33d

Trust me I saw The Dorangzu back in the day and they were very hard to figure out. (Even though i just assumed them as bandits :D).

We could be your best friend or your worst enemy, depending on what comes out of your mouth :D

We could be your best friend or your worst enemy, depending on what comes out of your mouth :D

Which is why i hope to never get on you and your Clan members bad side. let alone meet you.:D

Which is why i hope to never get on you and your Clan members bad side. let alone meet you.:D

Just don't throw tin cans at them.

Uhh, I'd go for hero. :D

I've been a hero since I joined.

It gets boring, trust me.

Wow Polls are neck an neck mostly will call the results in about 2 or 3 days? yeah that seems about right. Keep up with the voting and discussion Ladies and Gentlemen.

Hessian    11

Wow... The votes are very close..... I mean.... They're identical, haha.

Terra    1362

Played as a Hero, I played as a Bandit.

The most important thing should be to play a Role and make your charakter unique.

I love the mix. Beeing good to the ones who deserver it, and kill the ones who does not.

Mixed, would be the answer.

RoCKiE    0

Neither, the terms bandit and hero are soo .... :/ Even though I've never robbed a single person, and I help almost everyone i meet i wouldn't consider myself a hero and everyone who does is just ... :/

But yea I would still prefer "hero" clans, just because I my opinion there is more RP ? (don't really know about that since I was never part of and bandit group, but lets just say i got disapointed a lot of times when i met the so called "bandits" only enjoyed one hostile action against me until today, and that was the very first time someone robbed me. The Brotherhood ;) )And I can't rob people or kill them, I just can't. It doesn't work, I feel bad when I do it.