Server time: 2017-08-23, 21:36

Sign in to follow this  
GingerHippo

[Graphic Design] Gallery of my work

Guest Astycc   
Guest Astycc

These look really nice man! Keep up the great work!

GingerHippo    4

These look really nice man! Keep up the great work!

Thankyou man, I'll be trying to make more websites in the future.

Awesome, best of luck on future work :D

Slute    1

Amazing! I remember seeing the DayZRP App one in the past, are you going to continue with it?

GingerHippo    4

Amazing! I remember seeing the DayZRP App one in the past, are you going to continue with it?

It's just a design for now, I've made the homepage work as in, playable video ect. But it's hard work and I would need help from developers and people who know more about that kind of stuff. We can hope for the future, eh? :D

Slute    1

It's just a design for now, I've made the homepage work as in, playable video ect. But it's hard work and I would need help from developers and people who know more about that kind of stuff. We can hope for the future, eh? :D

It would be fantastic if it one day comes out! I would offer help but I am no developer, I barely know how to turn on my computer :D

Good luck with your future projects!

GingerHippo    4

It would be fantastic if it one day comes out! I would offer help but I am no developer, I barely know how to turn on my computer :D

Good luck with your future projects!

Yeah, I think many people would appreciate it if it was to be made but it would take a while with my single hands *coughs* DEVELOPERS! PM ME!

ActionMan    2

Awesome work!

However, it's good practice to give props to the people that inspire you or you take source material from -- e.g. your "Escape to the Light" is a recreation of incArts's "Entrance", and the background photograph is by a Czech guy named František Spurný.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Io_uD3xI_NU

GingerHippo    4

Awesome work!

However, it's good practice to give props to the people that inspire you or you take source material from -- e.g. your "Escape to the Light" is a recreation of incArts's "Entrance", and the background photograph is by a Czech guy named František Spurný.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Io_uD3xI_NU

The Escape to the light one is an inspiration, yes. No idea about the other one though. Thanks for telling me :)

GingerHippo    4

Adding more work to here soon, here's my design for the Newsletter Design though.

DayZRP Newsletter Design

83OTmM8.jpg

I am awed by how good your work is! I feel a bit redundant in comparison lol, please keep updating this thread :P

KoNos    1

I must say that if someone would've make a dayzrp app it will be much more better because it's really hard to use the forums over the phone now :(

btw- your designs looks great and I am looking forward to see more of them, good luck :D

GingerHippo    4

Just a random Mash-up related to Survivors and soldiers (Some of the text is just randomly copied from a soldier page, take no notice of what it all says)

70qyirl.png

Thinking of submitting a design like the mash-up one for the newsletter one, don't know yet though.

GingerHippo    4

I must say that if someone would've make a dayzrp app it will be much more better because it's really hard to use the forums over the phone now :(

btw- your designs looks great and I am looking forward to see more of them, good luck :D

Thankyou for the kind words :)

Burgz    6

Shouldn't this be on the shitty art thread?

:troll:

Seriously though, some good work here man, looks real good! I wish we had a DayzRP app!

Guest Liquid   
Guest Liquid

This^^^ :troll:

Great Artwork tho dude :D.

GingerHippo    4

Seriously though, some good work here man, looks real good! I wish we had a DayzRP app!

This^^^ :troll:

Great Artwork tho dude :D.

The hate is strong :troll:

Thankyou :)

Guest TrueChang   
Guest TrueChang

Look great man