Server time: 2017-11-20, 07:33

Sign in to follow this  
ShinzoFTW

Unable to launch Arma2 OA

Question

Hey Guys so recently i've been completely unable to launch Arma 2 OA, I've deleted local data, deleted the whole folder, deleted CBA and all other mods and tried to reinstall using playwithsix. Everytime i launch i get this error http://gyazo.com/710b6cbbe6455e3cdeb2fb27996fe9ee

"include file x\cba\addons\main\scrip_macros_common.hpp"

I've tried googling this and trying out suggested methods to no avail. I hope someone here will have some advice or maybe had this before and knows how to fix it :)

10 answers to this question

Try 1) try checking the integrity of the game cache. Right click the game on steam and click properties, then local files tab.

Try 2) Also, It could be CBA. Maybe you have a file that requires it somewhere. Try downloading CBA again from armaholic and just keep it.

Try 3) Try Getting rid of everything that is to do with arma on your PC. Sometimes steam saves settings and reinstalls all the mods (past experience) to arma. Maybe look into that.

Guest magw33d

Delete your config files, then give it a try. I've had a similar problem before where a corrupted mod had screwed up my config files, leading it to crash on startup regardless of wether or not the mod was present.

Thanks for the suggestions! Tried to delete config files but it didn't work :P . Will try Andy's suggestion of completely wiping all of my arma files. Still thanks magw33d for the response as well as Andy :D Will post an update after i finish updating

Guest magw33d

Wait a sec... what exactly do you need CBA for, it should be rolled into DayZRP already?

You do have CBA_OA and CBA_A2 installed as well don't you?

Wait a sec... what exactly do you need CBA for, it should be rolled into DayZRP already?

You do have CBA_OA and CBA_A2 installed as well don't you?

I dont need CBA, I just tried to launch Arma2 OA today and it wouldnt open, it loads that checkmark crap then opens the error. I cant launch dayzrp either or any dayz mod

Guest magw33d

Shinzo, please take these steps, and don't diverge!

1. Close Steam

2. Open your steam folder

3. Delete the folder "userdata"

4. Relaunch steam

5. Start both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA

Shinzo, please take these steps, and don't diverge!

1. Close Steam

2. Open your steam folder

3. Delete the folder "userdata"

4. Relaunch steam

5. Start both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA

Tried sadly i still get the error T_T I'm just gonna wipe all of my arma files, I'm pretty sure that will completely rid me of this.

Guest JackPKC

If nothing works delete pready much every arma 2 file on your computer than redownload it again. that will hopefully work. Sorry i couldn't help you better.

I got it to work after removing all of my Arma2 OA files, thanks Andy and magw33d for your help! Could someone mark this as solved