Server time: 2017-10-23, 22:44
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Guest TehGreekGamer

Server is locked

Question

Guest TehGreekGamer   
Guest TehGreekGamer

When i try to join the epoch server it tells me its locked.Do i have to do something to join?

6 answers to this question

Carved_    7

Try normal RP server, 1.3.2 patch is out :)

I don't have the 1.3.1 path , therefor if I want to apply the hotfix I need to DL 1.7 GB full client.

With my slow Internet a litterally spend the last day with Downloading the epoch assets to now find I can't play without spending ages on a download again because you guys are forcing the dayzrp mod stress test by locking the epoch servers?

:/

(Downloading the RP patch with 45Kb/s)

Kravock    1

I don't have the 1.3.1 path , therefor if I want to apply the hotfix I need to DL 1.7 GB full client.

With my slow Internet a litterally spend the last day with Downloading the epoch assets to now find I can't play without spending ages on a download again because you guys are forcing the dayzrp mod stress test by locking the epoch servers?

We need to stress test it to make sure it is fixed. The epoch servers should be unlocked soon.

You can try to use the patched to update as it will download only the files you need.

Carved_    7

We need to stress test it to make sure it is fixed. The epoch servers should be unlocked soon.

You can try to use the patched to update as it will download only the files you need.

My download speed on that is 40 Kb/s, and it won't finish until tomorrow probalby :(

EDIT: my progress so far.

ZqVTjMq.png

Guest TehGreekGamer   
Guest TehGreekGamer

My download speed on that is 40 Kb/s, and it won't finish until tomorrow probalby :(

EDIT: my progress so far.

ZqVTjMq.png

It took me 10 minutes to download the whole update

TomG    0

Seeing as the server is unlocked, I am going to close this. If you have any other questions, feel free to PM me with them. :)