Server time: 2017-10-18, 13:12
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Luinky

Shadowplay using the DayzRP launcher.

Luinky    0

Hey guys. I was planning on making a guide on how to get Shadowplay(GTX 600 and 700 series) to work on arma 2 DAYZRP. But since its 4 in the morning ill just leave the most important thing here.

1.-Go to your NVIDIA GeForce Experience (Where you start shadowplay)

2.-Search all of your games if not done yet.

3.-Optimize your arma 2 OA.

. 3.1- (If you cant optimize, launch the game from the optimizer.)

. 3.2- Launch arma 2 OA.

. 3.3- Close the game.

. 3.4- Try it again.

4.- Start Shadowplay

5.- Go to your DayzRP launcher and verify it is updated.

6.- On the launch tab, write "-winxp" on Custom Launch Commands.

7.- Launch the game.

8.- Do not miss any more of your cool experiences on dayzrp. Or never have to rely on 3rd parties for videos when filling a report. :D

Steps 1-3 might be optional, but i would rather optimize anyways.

I will do a more ilustrated guide if people find this useful and its not a repost.

A sample using a single gtx 660. The file is 1.48gb total.

[video=youtube]

Kravock    1

Shadowplay should work for any Direct X game that is in Full screen. Love it so far, needs a few more features before I will switch from Dxtory permanently.

Luinky    0

Shadowplay should work for any Direct X game that is in Full screen. Love it so far, needs a few more features before I will switch from Dxtory permanently.

It works for any of its supported games, except for arma 2. You have to force arma to start with directx. Else it just lags and doesnt let you record.

Kravock    1

It works for any of its supported games, except for arma 2. You have to force arma to start with directx. Else it just lags and doesnt let you record.

Arma always uses dirextx though, its built on directx.

ActionMan    2

The "-winxp" option will force Arma to use Direct3D9, otherwise it will use Direct3D9Ex.

Both should work... maybe someone should post on the nVidia forums.

Rampage    0

I'll have to try that. I just bought a gtx780ti and my obs is lagging my game when I record and/or stream. Shadow play seems to work beautifully, however I can only record Arma 3 and Battlefield 4.

Sign in to follow this