Server time: 2017-11-20, 03:58

Sign in to follow this  
scottish

cant find stand alone server

Question

Ive tried copy and Ctrl V in the dayzrp into the filter in the host part and no matter how many times I refresh the standalone rp server wont turn up , what am I doing wrong?

thanks in advance

3 answers to this question

Check if your search is set to a different number for ping. Always messes up mine when that is turned on.

[align=justify]There are two ways to find the DayzRP standalone servr that I know of:

1. In the server browser click on 'Filter' - > In the 'Host' insert the number: 3-489. It takes sometime until it finds the server.

2. In the server browser click on the 'Remote' tab -> In IP insert this: '109.236.87.100' and in 'Port' insert this: '2702'. Also, it may take sometime until it finds the server.

After you use any of this remember to add the server to your favorites, for quicker connection in the future. Sometimes one of the methods doesn't work, just try the second one instead.

thanks guys , I managed to get it shortly after posting this , I went into the TS and an admin gave me the ip and some other adress and I punched it into the remote server tab in game , if anyone else is stuck here is the ip and port

109.236.87.100224621 <<< i.p

port is 2702