Server time: 2017-10-21, 14:01
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest true_nord

16 in 4 months-blacklisted

Guest true_nord   
Guest true_nord

I got blacklisted and i turn 16 in 4 months. i did not know that there was a 16 year old age requirement. this is very saddening my birthday is on 4/17/98 They told me to back up my application. I figured nothing would go wrong so I didn't back it up and applied I lost everything in that application. I'm not trying to whine or anything but that's a bit annoying since nowhere in the rules does it say 16 year old age requirement.

I got blacklisted and i turn 16 in 4 months. i did not know that there was a 16 year old age requirement. this is very saddening my birthday is on 4/17/98 They told me to back up my application. I figured nothing would go wrong so I didn't back it up and applied I lost everything in that application. I'm not trying to whine or anything but that's a bit annoying since nowhere in the rules does it say 16 year old age requirement.

Clearly says so here

age_zps2f2bcdab.png

And as far as I'm aware, blacklists are final, your own fault for not properly reading it.

LumberJack    18

Wait 4 months, and message an Admin with a picture of yourself with a valid ID and their name in the picture (not over it). That's what ive heard at least. No guarantee.

Guest true_nord   
Guest true_nord

Clearly says so here

age_zps2f2bcdab.png

And as far as I'm aware, blacklists are final, your own fault for not properly reading it.

I did not read that I only read the server rules page i stand corrected.

Terra    1449

FAQ

Q: I have been blacklisted, what can I do to apply again?

A: Nothing, all blacklists are final, you cannot appeal a blacklist or whitelist decision made by an admin. Exceptions are made very rarely, at admins own convenience.

You have to wait 4. If you turn 16 and you still want to play, the following will be your only chance to get unblacklisted:

Send a picture of you with, holding a photo ID card and a note saying DayZRP or the forum names of Papa and Caesar.

Then send that information via PM to

Caesar OR Papa

With this I close this.

Greetings

Terra