Server time: 2017-08-19, 03:37

Sign in to follow this  
Chip Chester

Panthera is always empty.

I would expect more people to play Panthera then Chernarus but looks like they don't.

Whats the deal?

I think the only reason why is because you have to jump through a few hoops to get it working comparatively to the mod or the usual Chernarus Epoch server.

More people will play on it eventually, don't fret :)

Guest Astycc   
Guest Astycc

I am in love with it, I think people just think "ew, new map, nah" but Panthera is a beautiful map.

You get:

- Lots of open spaces

- Beautiful Mountains and Forests

- 2x FPS

- 99% enterable houses

I don't see a reason why no one likes it :c

Guest magw33d   
Guest magw33d

I'm waiting until I get back home after xmas with the rents. It'll make a good setting for the dragons :D

I am in love with it, I think people just think "ew, new map, nah" but Panthera is a beautiful map.

You get:

- Lots of open spaces

- Beautiful Mountains and Forests

- 2x FPS

- 99% enterable houses

I don't see a reason why no one likes it :c

Shame. Imma gonna enjoy FPS and Vehicles before people start playing.

I would expect more people to play Panthera then Chernarus but looks like they don't.

Whats the deal?

I think the only reason why is because you have to jump through a few hoops to get it working comparatively to the mod or the usual Chernarus Epoch server.

People sure are lazy. It's only one more step.

Guest magw33d   
Guest magw33d

Maybe they should roll all the files into one to assist the lazy people.

Hopefully when the DayZRP mod is fixed, they'll incorporate a proper RP mod for Panthera as a 'hardcore' server with first person only with the ACRE and ACE mods. Now that would be wonderful.

Guest magw33d   
Guest magw33d

*swoons* one could only dream

Prince    93

I wish more people played on panthara. My buddies and I already are super rich and have a giant base. But sadly no-one visits us :( I have only seen one person other than my clan, and he just drove away without a word.

Kanen    108

When i play Panthera i end up making my CPU cry for mercy. but after i do my yearly computer upgrade and get my new GPU and CPU ect. i will play don't worry

StevenCrux    0

I plan to either play the DayZRP server or Panthera, odd how I always seem to see more people on Epoch Charn, I would think with DayZRP being all settled in on Charn, people wanting epoch would go with the new map *shrug*

I'll be comparing DayZRP and EpochPan (aka S1 and S3) to decide where I want to play.

Alan Woods    3

Most already got big bases in the Chernarus Epoch, but I hope in the future all will migrate to Panthera since it's a bigger /better/new map!

Most already got big bases in the Chernarus Epoch, but I hope in the future all will migrate to Panthera since it's a bigger /better/new map!

It really is a beautiful map.

Much more building locations. Better Loot Spawns.

2x the fps. And all buildings are enterable.

Alan Woods    3

Well,if DayZ Epoch Chernarus gets put down,all will move to Panthera.

Well,if DayZ Epoch Chernarus gets put down,all will move to Panthera.

Only reason I haven't switched yet is because I want to play with a clan.

Tamaster92    14

I'm building basic changes onto the Chernarus server but it can all be transferred to Panthera easily. Once the server is suitably... RPified we will see what map to use :)

Pidde    0

The chernarus map is just a tad more popular, I suggest you try it out, build a small base on chernarus and enjoy the player interaction, afterall the servers do share the same database as of now. :)

RP wise, I want to have a legit reason to be in Panthera but I really want to play on it all the same. I'll probably snag a boat or plane and RPed that I flew there.

R Steele    0

I wouldn't say it has better loot spawns until we see how bad they are over nerfing it with the rpifying