Server time: 2017-10-19, 09:15
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Chip Chester

3 Questions

Question

1. Is Epoch here to stay?

2. Will DayZRP Epoch be changed?

3. How does this whole Epoch thing work? I hear basebuilding and traders? I am finding it very hard to adjust and play alone.

9 answers to this question

Alan Woods    3

1. Yes.

2. Traders are to be removed (or hopefully edited). Base building won't be touched. Loot spawns and vehicles will also be edited. Might expect more stuff to be added.

3. It's a better experience with at least 1 person. Base building isn't hard, but it requires time. Don't worry too much about the traders, they are easy to understand.

1. Yes.

2. Traders are to be removed (or hopefully edited). Base building won't be touched. Loot spawns and vehicles will also be edited. Might expect more stuff to be added.

3. It's a better experience with at least 1 person. Base building isn't hard, but it requires time. Don't worry too much about the traders, they are easy to understand.

Where are the traders? Also can I please get a basebulding guide? I heard you need alot of stuff.

Alan Woods    3

1. Yes.

Where are the traders? Also can I please get a basebulding guide? I heard you need alot of stuff.

http://dayzepoch.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

All you need is here.

1. Yes.

http://dayzepoch.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

All you need is here.

Epoch Bible! Thanks!

Speaking on DayZ are there any DayZRp epoch exclusive rules? Building in Cities?

Kanen    108

1. Is Epoch here to stay? Most Likelly

2. Will DayZRP Epoch be changed?

Most Likelly We could exspect new rules.

3. How does this whole Epoch thing work? I hear basebuilding and traders? I am finding it very hard to adjust and play alone.

Go to the website that was linked to you. but i would recommend joining a clan. to help you.

Guest Alfie   
Guest Alfie

//Moved to Questions.

Alan Woods    3

For now, just don't build around military spawns.

That's the only rule I know that regards buildings.