Server time: 2017-08-19, 22:41

Sign in to follow this  
GingerHippo

It's nearly time to join the Hype Train

GingerHippo    4

So, I've finally given in and bought SA after many hours watching videos and streams. Had issues with it when it first came out as my hype had gone due to it taking ages to come out and getting so involved into different mods for the DayZ Mod. But now it's time to part from the Mod and onto the real thing! - Will be on RP server mostly though so I won't miss you :D

y8OZbCr.png

GingerHippo    4

500kb i feel your pain brother!

It's painful when there's others on my internet at the same time, gaming, downloading and browsing :D

Ginger, are you from.the uk? If so get BT it is well quick I got 6.0ms and take 4/5mins to do 1.5gb :)

GingerHippo    4

Ginger, are you from.the uk? If so get BT it is well quick I got 6.0ms and take 4/5mins to do 1.5gb :)

I'm from the UK, yes. We're on Virgin Fibre Optic but in all fairness, it's became really shit over the past month. We've contacted them and have no idea of why it is happening. I think my dad's going to be swapping soon so I'll bring BT up to him.

Sir Doctor    3

Welcome aboard ;)

DinoB    20

500kb i feel your pain brother!

It's painful when there's others on my internet at the same time, gaming, downloading and browsing :D

My max download speed is 450kb :(

Reptile449    0

I'm from the UK, yes. We're on Virgin Fibre Optic but in all fairness, it's became really shit over the past month. We've contacted them and have no idea of why it is happening. I think my dad's going to be swapping soon so I'll bring BT up to him.

I'm on Virgin fibre optic right now and we've been having problems recently, they said they're going to put prices up in January so we're probably switching to BT too.

Hofer    20

This could've been taken in the Standalone thread :)

Closing.