Server time: 2017-10-22, 13:49
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Chompster

Saying hello

Guest Chompster   
Guest Chompster

It's mandatory to at least post once so what better way to do that than with an introduction post.

So yeah Hi, i usually go by the name of Chompster or Randzax in games and i'v been gaming for quite some years now. I mostly play FPS and racing games but don't mind a MMO every now and then though i get bored of them pretty quickly. I decided to join this community after playing a bit on your new DayZ SA server which i really enjoyed. It really brings a part of the game that i really missed, that interaction between players and not just it being one big death match all the time. I'm not really into the whole RP thing to be honest but that goes more for when it comes to writing a background for your character.. acting in a certain way.. i just enjoy acting normal(like i would at the moment in the game. yeah a bit contradicting i know..) and taking a game seriously and sticking to some basic rules to make it more fun and immersive.

So i hope to enjoy your servers even more and that they decide to add mod tools and whitelisting to make an even more enjoyable server out of it.

Khardia    0

Hi,

keep in mind that posting in this section doesn't count towards your post count : you'll need to post elsewhere in order to have made your "first post".

Nonetheless, thanks for introducing you. Welcome aboard!

Trimbly    0

Welcome man good luck with the whitelist application. Hope to run into you at some point be it SA or on one of the mod servers once you get whitelisted.

Guest Chompster   
Guest Chompster

Hi,

keep in mind that posting in this section doesn't count towards your post count : you'll need to post elsewhere in order to have made your "first post".

Nonetheless, thanks for introducing you. Welcome aboard!

ah ok thanks for the heads up, ill go ahead and find some thread to post in then :)

Welcome man good luck with the whitelist application. Hope to run into you at some point be it SA or on one of the mod servers once you get whitelisted.

yeah same here, though ill probably only be playing on the SA version from now on.