Server time: 2017-08-19, 14:53

Sign in to follow this  
SomeWeirdAssGuy

Ben Tucker and friend's base in Epoch

Me Adam Barker and Max Rockatansky have been building this base for the past 2 days. We're just regular civilians looking to help people in need. We hunt animals for food and give it to whoever needs it, transport people around and gather some supplies to build some kind of a real shelter for people who need it. We've run into some trouble with B-17 trying to rob us but our friends scared them away for now, I hope they learned their lesson. We mostly have food, a bit of car parts and medical supplies, mostly only carry civilian weapons. We're trying to not piss off anyone and will help anyone friendly enough to ask and not rob us. Hope to see all of you good guys in-game soon.

0yml.png

xkgs.png

ttjy.png

lv3p.png

h0n9.png

Guest Astycc   
Guest Astycc

Nice work, will show you mine on Panthera when it is done!

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

Looks nice!

UPDATE

We doubled the security now, we can have people come in and put their weapons in a gun rack and go to the second floor with no problem where the common area is. The tents on the second floor are for sleeping. The common area gives great RP possibilities, it seems many are appreciating what we are doing for the server, many are backing us. We are looking to possibly eventually have this being a trading post. We presently help survivors and provide shelter and food for the needy. Hope to see you guys in-game soon!

fvdn.png

09o6.png

ri2e.png

k3tp.png

7yks.png

zjh0.png

v4wj.png

xbwa.png

Ghost    8

Guys not sure if you know yet but someone shot out most of your wheels on your cars

MrJibblez    0

Guys not sure if you know yet but someone shot out most of your wheels on your cars

Already repaired.

That's why we added the extra security in the barn. We've been having these problems as of late.

On the good side of things, our quarantine room is now up and running!

It's fine we fixed them and we still have plenty of tires to keep fixing them, people are just stupid like that.

Guest kzammm   
Guest kzammm

NEVER GO TO THERE! ONE OF THE GUYS IS MENTALLY CRAZY!!!!!!

Just kiding :)

( no im not , they said they kill me. ) :P

Pidde    0

Cool camp, me and my pal built one aswell, so far it's looking good =D.

We're at the green mountain incase you would ever want to visit, we're friendlies aswell.

GingerHippo    4

Nice base, I used to have one in a barn then built off of it with a group of friends on Taviana Epoch ages ago. Was fun to build and protect so goodluck with whoever you come across.

Stop talking nonsense lady, Adam might act a bit weird but he's all bark and no bite, I reckon he had too much moonshine yesterday so don't mind him. We don't kill people, we feed and shelter them, we just had to make sure you weren't infected before you were allowed in the common area. Now get off mah lawn, I got work to do!

Guest taelore13   
Guest taelore13

We will be back and I loved your rp by the way:)

Guest kzammm   
Guest kzammm

Stop talking nonsense lady, Adam might act a bit weird but he's all bark and no bite, I reckon he had too much moonshine yesterday so don't mind him. We don't kill people, we feed and shelter them, we just had to make sure you weren't infected before you were allowed in the common area. Now get off mah lawn, I got work to do!

My lady got scared :P

But enjoyed to roleplay with you two guys :)

Altough I sh*t my pans when he found me ! xD

Whoever came and did this, you're scumbags. We had no enemies, helped anyone and EVERYONE. We had nothing worth taking, very few military weapons that a NWAF raid would have been more fruitful. All our cars destroyed for no reason. This is just plain griefing. Epoch server just lost me. In fact this sickens me so much I'm just gonna take a break from DayZRP altogether.

ft3m.png

Guest ArcticStarling   
Guest ArcticStarling

Whoever came and did this, you're scumbags. We had no enemies, helped anyone and EVERYONE. We had nothing worth taking, very few military weapons that a NWAF raid would have been more fruitful. All our cars destroyed for no reason. This is just plain griefing. Epoch server just lost me. In fact this sickens me so much I'm just gonna take a break from DayZRP altogether.

ft3m.png

Dude, try out Panthera on S3, no one greifs and there are many available buildings,I am predicting an influx to panthera so make a base while you can.

// 600th post :D

vivallion    4

ft3m.png

AND this is why i don't like epoch on dayzrp.

No offence, but this is why people shouldn't post pics of their Epoch bases. It doesn't surprise me one bit people would do something like this as people can't stand to see others have a good time.

No offence, but this is why people shouldn't post pics of their Epoch bases. It doesn't surprise me one bit people would do something like this as people can't stand to see others have a good time.

Nowhere in the pics I posted did I reveal the location of the base. There are many barns in Chernarus. The ones who did this are people we interacted with before, they knew where we were, they knew who we were and they waited for us to be offline to do it. Just plain assholes.