Server time: 2017-10-21, 21:26
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Rogério SkyLab

Going Out In-Game

Question

I'm new to the DayZ RP Community, and id like to ask a question. When I'm In-Game, playing with friends, and i need to go out of the PC, what should i say? Because I would need to go OOC to talk to them like "Hey Guys, I need to turn off the PC, see ya later." So i want to knowwhat to say in those moments.

9 answers to this question

Stagsview    625

You can say various things m8! You simply could go //G2G go guys cya later. But I would RP it out, Say you are going to sleep, going out hunting, need some privet time alone to your thoughts or maybe even say you have to go and meet up with a friend up north in secret. The list is endless but try and RP it out. Those are some things you can use IG.

Use your imagination! Good luck!

dave_owns    0

I normally say, "Man, I'm exhausted, I need to catch up on some Z's, I'll see yall' in a bit, alright?"

Guest Astycc   
Guest Astycc

I always use hunting, going to think about things, maybe even say your radio is going crazy, as Stags said, there is many different things you can say! Be unique!

Your guys gave me some cool examples, but like. It sounds a bit weird, more if they say "May I Follow You?" xD. I would say in OOC, so they won't think any other thing. I know its now that right, but it might work. I think.

Guest Astycc   
Guest Astycc

Your guys gave me some cool examples, but like. It sounds a bit weird, more if they say "May I Follow You?" xD. I would say in OOC, so they won't think any other thing. I know its now that right, but it might work. I think.

Maybe just refuse, say you want some alone time to think.

Stagsview    625

If they say that then you could go OOC "M8 I am logging of" But never use voice to go OOC. Only if it is urgent use Text chat for OOC. If you ever need any help with further issues do not hesitate to poke me in TS for rule explaining, RP ideas or issues I am more than happy to help. Im nearly always online you will find me in TWS channels. Best of luck and Remember To RP everything out as much as you can!

If they say that then you could go OOC "M8 I am logging of" But never use voice to go OOC. Only if it is urgent use Text chat for OOC. If you ever need any help with further issues do not hesitate to poke me in TS for rule explaining, RP ideas or issues I am more than happy to help. Im nearly always online you will find me in TWS channels. Best of luck and Remember To RP everything out as much as you can!

Thanks fella, if I need something, i might talk to ya.