Server time: 2017-10-18, 05:52
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Rogério SkyLab

HERE I COME!

Hello mates, i already did a Joining/Leaving post, but it was for the Forum, and now, i'm doing this new one for the GAME! YES, my application was accepted in my first try! Thank God! And while i'm writing this post the DayZ Epoch (CHERNARUS) is currently on download. Soon i will be playing with you guys. Thats the LoadOut of my dreams or something like it would be great too:

ecyo.jpg

Made With InnaWoods http://innawoods.net/

And also, would someone send me a tip about whats going on here? Why they are changing to Epoch? And is it permanently? What about all the DayZ RP skins and things like it, will they stay? I'm a bit confused, if someone could explain me I would be great about it.[/size]

Samdo123    0

Hello mates, i already did a Joining/Leaving post, but it was for the Forum, and now, i'm doing this new one for the GAME! YES, my application was accepted in my first try! Thank God! And while i'm writing this post the DayZ Epoch (CHERNARUS) is currently on download. Soon i will be playing with you guys. Thats the LoadOut of my dreams or something like it would be great too:

ecyo.jpg

Made With InnaWoods http://innawoods.net/

And also, would someone send me a tip about whats going on here? Why they are changing to Epoch? And is it permanently? What about all the DayZ RP skins and things like it, will they stay? I'm a bit confused, if someone could explain me I would be great about it.[/size]

I think they just did it as something to do to see if people like it or not. In my opinion its not that great due to the fact people have trouble joining the servers.

// Oh and good job getting accepted!

Guest ArcticStarling   
Guest ArcticStarling

They have added epoch to give us something to play while they fix the servers, I thoroughly reccomend you try panthera