Server time (UTC): 2023-01-27 11:22

Beefbomber Appeal

Guest BeefBanAppeal

Guest BeefBanAppeal

Beefbomber Ban Appeal,

1st Ban Strike

- It was for bad initiation and RDM (Dont have the link) i was at altar and i got kicked out and i got annoyed and Initiation and killed him because he turned around when i told him not to. i knew i was wrong on this one it was terrible

2nd ban Strike

- Combat Logging, Me and 3 others were at deasel and we robbed 1 guy and it went ok and we ran off into berizhino and loot 10 mins after we robbed the person we logged off to go on server 2 because more people online. we had no clue he would chase us it was 4:1 ratio on him and we thought he would be as stupid to follow us when we had guns like, Famas, m4a3 ccos, aks.

3rd Ban Strike

- Bad Excution RP/Metagaming well i was at deasel with 3 people and we were holding people up and disarming them when they came in and our leader at the time said to us that we should Excute all members of volki so a volki members logs on and we have about 4 people in a bunker hostage and she logs on and she types in chat i was a bit exicted and said her name when i shouldnt i knew i done wrong there and then i ask her to drop her weapons she complys and i tell her to stand facing the wall and i say you are being excuted for Banditry acts and being apart of volki and i ask her if she has any last words and she says fuck you and i shoot her. the reason it went so fast is because we had 4 hostages and we were getting Initiated. It could have went alot better if there was more RP

What would you like to achieve with this appeal : To get unbanned and play this good community again

What could you have done better?

1st Ban Strike

- Leave the area and found new people and went somewhere else with them instead of screwing up and doing bad rp

2nd Ban Strike

- Go somewhere else and just play on server 1 and try find some rp instead of leaving

3rd Ban Strike

- Alot more rp and make it fun for the other person invold and not focusing on there names to get you busted for metagaming and ask for there id instead of just saying it

• MVP

BeefBomber, ban appeals are for specific bans, not 3 at once. Are you saying that all 3 of your bans were unjustified?

You also need to bring new information for an appeal to be considered, all I can see here is admission of guilt and apologies.