Server time: 2017-10-24, 09:37
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Rolle

DayZ Standalone Update 2

Rolle    2985

STANDALONE SERVER HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED

READ MORE HERE: http://www.dayzrp.com/t-dayz-standalone-update-2?pid=668689#pid668689

Hello!

I have decided to rent a standalone server for the community so you don't have to wander across a bunch of random servers to play with friends from DayZRP :) Will try to keep it day only.

We -strongly- suggest and advise people to RP, but we have no means of enforcing the rules on the server or locking it from public, at least for now. Please remember that when playing.

We will start enforcing those rules as soon as some kind of admin tools or whitelists are implemented for the DayZ Standalone. Soon.

Other than that - filter for "dayzrp" in the server browser, add to favorites, enjoy and have fun!

Sir Doctor    3

Omg :D I am would kiss you right now Rolle if I could. :)

Thank you. I know this is by no means an Offical "RP" server but it's better than nothing, eh.

<3

Lundborg    0

Everyone keep in mind that you probably WILL get killed on sight still. Proceed with extreme caution.

Sir Doctor    3

Everyone keep in mind that you probably WILL get killed on sight still. Proceed with extreme caution.

Yolo ;)

Also, inb4standalonereports

Brilliant, now i actually want to play the stand alone! :D

Major Tom    91

Will play tomorrow. Is it a separate hive?

TomG    0

We need catchphrases to see if someone is one of us. Like one shouts "thunder" then the other replies "lightning"

Toorrik    4

We need catchphrases to see if someone is one of us. Like one shouts "thunder" then the other replies "lightning"

I agree.

If you see someone, you must shout "Blackfire". If the other person replies with "TWAT" then you know he is a DayZRP'r.

Luv u Blackfire

Guest Astycc   
Guest Astycc

Nice.

Yep, really fond of this, thanks for buying it Rolle c:

Robbin    0

I agree.

If you see someone, you must shout "Blackfire". If the other person replies with "TWAT" then you know he is a DayZRP'r.

Luv u Blackfire

+1, seems to be the best option. We all know that Blackfire is a -SNIP-

USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST

Sovie    0

+1

Guest Astycc   
Guest Astycc

+1

This is a great idea, now to think of a suitable phrase!

NickTine    0

so i got excited about this lol got in the server and first five seconds of being in there people held me up and killed me for no reason lol so much for rp anyway i dont think ill play entill you can enforce rules, too much ****s lol lost my m4 pistol tons of food and soo much more. not whining i know thats how dayz is which is why i thought a dayz rp SA server would be different guess not lol

R Steele    0

yeah I hope it wont be to long before they gave people the tools to admin their servers properly. Until then we have to deal with those that are not part of the community playing it as a vanilla KOS server. Hopefully those that are part of DayZRP will try to play it right on the SA server but unfortunately there will be those that show we cant have nice things and grief here like they do on the RP server.