Dayz or EpochPanthera  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Dayz or EpochPanthera

Guest Terry   
Guest Terry

The Suggestion

Turn S3 into a regular Dayz Server

The Reasons

• Dayz is a simple mod that anyone can play.
  • The PantheraEpoch Server has a small amount of players actually playing
  • DayzRP and Dayz are very similar mods with only weapons and vehicles being different
  • No crazy weapon spawns like Epoch
  • Epochs main element of Basebuliding is generally not something done by casual players or those without sufficient knowledge
  • Dayz is fairly optimized now so it runs fairly well.
  • No Desync

What do you guys and gals think of this idea post below and then vote above on what you want.

TomG    0

Would it have normal DayZ's kill or be killed? Or would it have DayZRP rules?

Guest Terry   
Guest Terry

Would it have normal DayZ's kill or be killed? Or would it have DayZRP rules?

DayzRp Rules like the EpochRP Servers

BattleBoltZ    0

I think this is a great idea. As someone that never got into Epoch it is over bearing so this is a great compromise. The only thing is some loot spawns might need to be changed.

Kravock    1

I don't really see the point in this. There isn't much difference between normal DayZ and DayZRP apart from skins, vehicles and a few minor changes. I should have a new DayZRP build ready by Monday to test. I am starting from scratch with it.

Guest Terry   
Guest Terry

I don't really see the point in this. There isn't much difference between normal DayZ and DayZRP apart from skins, vehicles and a few minor changes. I should have a new DayZRP build ready by Monday to test. I am starting from scratch with it.

But what is the point in the PantheraEpoch Server though as it has had no more than 10 players on at one time ever.

Panthera Epoch is good, and I'm pretty sure barely anyone is playing due to the fact quite alot of people can't get it to work, having DayZRP on two different maps is fucking awesome.

I don't like Panthera so yeah I agree with deleting that.. But maybe it's best to focus on one mod: OR dayzrp OR epoch OR normal dayz.. 3 hives or 2, which is the case now, just doesnt feel right :/

Ulthel    0

I really like the Panthera map. Maybe instead of Epoch offer normal DayZ on a different map?

Voodoo    371

I agree nrmal Dayz is my vote just add rules and it will be like old times

Guest Astycc   
Guest Astycc

but im super rich on panthara

Me too.

Plus no one is forcing you to play Panthera?

NO I have been playing on it since it was made i finally can say i am half way threw building the base....

Server 1 is a regular DayZ Server .... And people would prefer to play dayz epoch i think once everyone is able to actually play it it will be more active ...

but im super rich on panthara

Me too.

Plus no one is forcing you to play Panthera?

He isnt the rich one im the one playing on it 24/7 :)

Sir Doctor    3

Panthera is a lovely map though... I love it :(

LumberJack    18

How about just not host S3? There's no point for a regular dayz with rp rules when DayZRP is already pretty close to the mod. Epoch already annoys the crap out of me so sont get me started on this.

StevenCrux    0

Still new to all this (setting up everything now...just went ahead and jumped down the DayZ hole)

But I think for three servers, what makes the most sense would be:

S1 - DayZRP

S2 - DayZ (maybe different map?) or DayZRP different map?

S3 - Epoch Panthera

It would give the most variation between the three if you're going to have three...though I do no from most games and RP...the community is usually better centered on 1 or 2 servers, throw out to many and you get empty hours =/

Just 2 cents from a very non-bias person lol...looking forward to trying DayZRP and Epoch to see which I like more.

Mattbro    0

I think leave it although you may not like the map others do,the reason there is nobody on because everyone will be playing Standalone.

Now I know Kravok is is making a DayZRP build again, I feel much better. Let's not keep chopping and changing what the servers have and let them focus on the RP mod.

vivallion    4

Yeah, lets go back to stoneage, when dayzrp first came up!

No, bad idea, and i am the one to say this because i've been here for a year.

+1 from me. Anything to get rid of Epoch servers.

Please read the hashtag in my sig.

Edit: Actually, no. I hate Epoch. So much. But I like DayzRP more than regular Dayz. More items ect. I think we should have at max one Dayz EpochRP server, and have the other server as another map.

TrilbyAsh    6

So we've barely had these new servers up, and there's already polls about changing them back? At least give it some time before suggesting these things. Think about it, Panthera might not have much traffic for two reasons:

1. Lots of people are playing SA.

2. It's a couple days from Christmas, lots of people are busy.

At least wait until after Christmas / The new year before making these sorts of things. Else it just creates an uninformed bias.

Guest Shadow   
Guest Shadow

Ill pray for you brother, Please bring it back!

Mykoli    1

My body is ready Kravok!!!

2u3w3lt.gif