Server time: 2017-08-22, 15:06

Sign in to follow this  
X Oliver

Leaving - (May Come Back Later)

X Oliver    0

Goodbye everyone on DayZRP and DayZRP's epoch servers.

I am now leaving because of the amount of shit that is going on with role players thinking that the rules either don't apply to them and because of the things / ways that DayZRP is going through now and it is changing in a way that I dislike a lot. It isn't DayZRP like it was 4 months ago, it is changing with the role players and the community. Role players now a days are just either robbing or just trolling / ruining the community in ways that are just pissing people off.

Very sorry to say that I am leaving but this is taking a change for the utter worst. I like the community yet in game people are absolute arseholes and wont play by the server rules. Clans are now getting more popular and we need to descrese the amount of just 'We are a military clan'. Yet now you have all moved to Epoch, im sure this wont matter.

Just my say on the community and now I am gone, I may come back later if the DayZRP's role players get better, such a shame to see it all just go to shit.

- Xavier

Guest WaltteriH   
Guest WaltteriH

Shame, although I dont know you, shame.

It's always sad to see someone go. o7

One thing I want to mention though: I have no issue with people leaving because they don't like something about the mod. I don't expect everyone to be active within the community and help out and whatnot. But what I do wish is that people who didn't help to improve things themselves would just leave silently.

It's easy to say "this is shit" and "that sucks". Help fix it. Or at least point out what exactly is wrong with the mod/community. "The roleplay is bad" is not very useful.

If you've tried to help fix it, then you can leave in a fit of rage. :)

X Oliver    0

I do try and help people out via teamspeak yet no admins will speak to me on this so I can't help out on this. I poke them and then they never reply so...

That's another reason why I have left Gijs. I have tried by talking to people on TS about role playing and then they all ignore me. Hence why i have to simply say it in this so then people get the point.

Samaritan    254

Change is not about leaving, change is about sticking around and doing something about it!

Make some suggestions, they will be heard. But change takes time.

The Epoch servers are a temporary solution until the RP mod is fixed. Also on top,of that Rolle rented a SA server. This problem has only been around for LESS than a week. I may not like the epoch RP servers, but I love the community and am riding out the storm. I think if you truly cared about this community you would stick with it, instead of quitting after ONLY a few days of this mess. Makes me think that there may be more reasons behind leaving. Anyways wish you best of luck. Take care

Tamaster92    14

I would suggest trying the newest patch - it runs beautifully!

Oldman    22

Had some good roleplay on epoch server with someone's base. There is a lot of roleplay potential on Dayzepoch. People had a roleplaying false start on epoch, because they did not take it serious. Now people are taking it serious again so please come back and play with us.

To be honest, you cant really change a community as just a donator, i have tried countless times poking admins, Rolle, and moderators, and to no avail they ignored me. If you want to make a change you have to be a part of staff or else it doesn't matter what you say.

Forsvaret    0

To be honest, you cant really change a community as just a donator, i have tried countless times poking admins, Rolle, and moderators, and to no avail they ignored me. If you want to make a change you have to be a part of staff or else it doesn't matter what you say.

Damn staff nepotism!

Reptile449    0

Poking people on TS about the server, especially Admins or developers when they have other things to do, is generally not the best thing to do when trying to talk to them. It's better to use the text messaging or make forum posts/threads so other people can get involved and give weight to your arguments.

I do agree that the server is different to how it use to be with the settlements and lots of clans but some of this change may be put down to the way you perceive the server changing over time.

Look at yourself as well, you have been here 4 months but barely use the forums and are part of a standard military clan with 3 members, maybe if you interacted here more you would have more say over the events which are causing you to leave due to disliking the staff and community when you only have 18 posts after 4/5 months.