Server time (UTC): 2019-07-16, 19:22
Sign in to follow this  
oneill

appeal on behalf of ChrisTronn for unban from teamspeak, website and game

link to report : i was banned from teamspeak and the website and game for advertising but i wasnt, i was sending a link to a website to a friend who was in the channel with me and i accidently posted it publicly causing the ban.

Why the verdict is not fair :

i wasnt advertising or being malicious i was just sending a friend a website link.

Additional statements/comments explaining your PoV (in details) : my friend jack oneill asked me for a website link and i as i sent him the link it was mistakenly in the wrong channel hence it looked liked advertising but was infact a silly mistake

What would you like to achieve with this appeal : unbanning from the teamspeak and website and game as soon as possible.

What could you have done better? be more alert to where im posting links to friends.

We've came to the conclusion that you have sent in a public channel a link to a mod download that isn't ours using DayZRP's servers and this is advertising. Be it a mistake or not, it is still considered advertising as people were able to see it.

TS isn't a place to share such links anyway as making mistakes is easy.

Therefore, the appeal is denied.