Server time: 2017-08-19, 11:29

Sign in to follow this  
Mellstrom

whitescreen

Question

Mellstrom    21

I get randomly kicked sometimes and now when i log in it shows that im dead but it is just a white screen and i cant do anything, nothing works. Can an admin re-set my caracter or something?

17 answers to this question

Stagsview    588

It is a common fault at the moment for Dayzrp server. there is a subject on the forums that explains how to stop that..gimmi a sec and il add it onto this comment.

Edit:

If you had downloaded on the dayz launcher it is a common fault. People have downloaded the thing here:

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-dayzrp-mod-download

from there you do it manualy and the kicks have stopped for people. Also try this:

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-for-anyone-getting-kicked-because-of-goosuksf-pbo-and-or-sbe-sotg-pbo

hope this helps :D

same for me :/

It is a common fault at the moment for Dayzrp server. there is a subject on the forums that explains how to stop that..gimmi a sec and il add it onto this comment.

Edit:

If you had downloaded on the dayz launcher it is a common fault. People have downloaded the thing here:

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-dayzrp-mod-download

from there you do it manualy and the kicks have stopped for people. Also try this:

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-for-anyone-getting-kicked-because-of-goosuksf-pbo-and-or-sbe-sotg-pbo

hope this helps :D

doesn't work tried that

Stagsview    588

Argh...damn, those are the threads I have read on the matter. Sorry I can not help you there but maybe a re-set can help your character Tank.

Mark: Those are the recommended threads that I have seen on the matter..If I find anything that can help you I will edit this post and link you to it but At the moment I personally can not help you sorry.

Mellstrom    21

im just going to un-install the entire dayzrp launcher and all of the addons.

Ironicman    7

I somehow solved it by Verify'ing all Arma games in my steam library

you guys try it and see if it works cause it does for me.

Thats how.

Solved.

how?

I marked it as solved but didn't closed the thread. Feel free to re-open it if the issue is not solved.

Burgz    6

Thats how.

thankyou, Rynder and Thumper

I verified them all and it still isn't working

Thats how.

So, have the OP solved his issue?

And you Burgz now have this problem also?

Burgz    6

So, have the OP solved his issue?

And you Burgz now have this problem also?

I think he had solved it yes, yes I have it now too. Attempting to fix it with Dax right now

Burgz    6

I had this problem, reinstalled everything and it seemed to work..

Probably going to use that as a last resort

Bloodriki    0

Any follow up on this? Experiencing the same problem. Was playing fine on DayZ Epoch Chernarus, then I ended up dying . . After death I spawned out on the coast of debug.

Now every time I log in, I'm out in debug for a split second before a white line parts the screen, it transitions to dayz epoch load screen, and then a second later goes white/black/grayscreen for me. It doesn't progress past that point. Verifying the system files didn't work.

Burgz    6

Any follow up on this? Experiencing the same problem. Was playing fine on DayZ Epoch Chernarus, then I ended up dying . . After death I spawned out on the coast of debug.

Now every time I log in, I'm out in debug for a split second before a white line parts the screen, it transitions to dayz epoch load screen, and then a second later goes white/black/grayscreen for me. It doesn't progress past that point. Verifying the system files didn't work.

Yeah that's what happened to me, I was informed to wait until the next restart, try that! It worked for me

Bloodriki    0

Yeah that's what happened to me, I was informed to wait until the next restart, try that! It worked for me

Yeah next restart fixed the whitescreen crash, but not spawning out on debug coast. I found out that if one spawns out there and logs out to player and back from there that it'll replace you a stones throw away from 0.0. From there it's a long run to Kamenka x_x