Server time: 2017-08-16, 15:20

Sign in to follow this  
darkdrewlord

Need help

Question

I was kicked on the chernarous epoch server. When I logged back in, I was knocked out. The timer doesn't seem to be working. I would consider it very kind if someone could come to nwaf and use an epi pen. I'm in the firehouse.

7 answers to this question

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

I was kicked on the chernarous epoch server. When I logged back in, I was knocked out. The timer doesn't seem to be working. I would consider it very kind if someone could come to nwaf and use and epi pen.

Asking people to do this would be metagaming

I was kicked on the chernarous epoch server. When I logged back in, I was knocked out. The timer doesn't seem to be working. I would consider it very kind if someone could come to nwaf and use and epi pen.

I cant do anything. If this is a against the rules then my character will be trapped like this. What else should I do?

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

I cant do anything. If this is a against the rules then my character will be trapped like this. What else should I do?

Its an anti combat log mechanism, maybe bugged, try restarting arma or just waiting, eventually it will start working again

Bush    10

Wait it out. I have actually never heard of the time being bugged before, but since it's ARMA, I recon it's a possiblity, you could always try to join the helpdesk and ask for help.

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

As stated above its a anti combat logging mechanism which may have been bugged for you, i believe this has been answered now :)

/thread