Server time: 2017-11-20, 04:00

Sign in to follow this  
Mental

Where is everyone?

Where has everyone gone? has Standalone dragged everyone away from DayZRP? i mean, i know the servers have been having issues lately, but its kinda sad to see barely anyone on :/

Yes, it's mostly Standalone's fault that DayZRP is rather dead at the moment. Just wait around 1-2 weeks and it'll all be back to normal (if the desync is fixed) but there's Epoch to play for now.

Also, Christmas weeks are mostly dead for all games as people are on their holidays or other things.

Guest Pandi

This weekend should hopefully have a good amount of people on, I hope any way!

People have gone over to Epoch or Standalone now, people like us are waiting for DayZRP mod to be fixed :D

This weekend should hopefully have a good amount of people on, I hope any way!

People have gone over to Epoch or Standalone now, people like us are waiting for DayZRP mod to be fixed :D

Hopefully we don't have to wait to long and the staff find the fix

Yeah i noticed a few on the Epoch server. I'v been playing standalone quite a bit and i have to say, it is impressive, and i would not be surprised if this was the main reason people are inactive. Like you said, hopefully we should have some people on this weekend!

one word "standalone".

I have been trying to get on the damn game, but all servers seem full at all times. How am I the only one who seems to have that problem.

one word "standalone".

I have been trying to get on the damn game, but all servers seem full at all times. How am I the only one who seems to have that problem.

Servers are okay now. Although I had this problem yesterday.

Well i'm waiting for my whitelist to hopefully be accepted and by then hopefully the servers are fixed :)

Best of luck! :D

Guest WaltteriH

I am dead tired. I need to rest for the duration of Christmas.

Well i'm waiting for my whitelist to hopefully be accepted and by then hopefully the servers are fixed :)

Best of luck! :D

Why thankyou sir been waiting awhile to be able to send in my whitelist app, Been trying to get money to donate but may have to wait for xmas to pass for that :P

Yea standalone is a big reason I'm guessing. I've played it and it is actually really fun once you get past all the bugs.

Standalone, Christmas and broken mod. People will return eventually once it's all calmed down :)

Well im at work, eating cereal....I dont know where everyone else is.

Standalone, Christmas and broken mod. People will return eventually once it's all calmed down :)

I've got to say. Purple suited you better.

It's also the old paradox:

People don't join because no one is on and there's no one on because people don't join.

Damned paradox...

Yah i just got my whitelist accepted and i haven't seen a lot of players on, mostly just like 11 players at the most. I was hoping for a lot more, Dam you Dayz Standalooooone!

Come to epoch. Need more work pow... Ehhm, I mean priso.... Ehhm, I mean people to talk to

Standalone is shit ATM.

I just wait till everything will get fixed then ill start playing as crazy again.