Server time (UTC): 2023-01-27 05:30

Where is everyone?

Mental

• Sapphire

Where has everyone gone? has Standalone dragged everyone away from DayZRP? i mean, i know the servers have been having issues lately, but its kinda sad to see barely anyone on :/

• MVP

Yes, it's mostly Standalone's fault that DayZRP is rather dead at the moment. Just wait around 1-2 weeks and it'll all be back to normal (if the desync is fixed) but there's Epoch to play for now.

Also, Christmas weeks are mostly dead for all games as people are on their holidays or other things.

This weekend should hopefully have a good amount of people on, I hope any way!

People have gone over to Epoch or Standalone now, people like us are waiting for DayZRP mod to be fixed :D

• Legend

This weekend should hopefully have a good amount of people on, I hope any way!

People have gone over to Epoch or Standalone now, people like us are waiting for DayZRP mod to be fixed :D

Hopefully we don't have to wait to long and the staff find the fix

• Sapphire

Yeah i noticed a few on the Epoch server. I'v been playing standalone quite a bit and i have to say, it is impressive, and i would not be surprised if this was the main reason people are inactive. Like you said, hopefully we should have some people on this weekend!

• Emerald

one word "standalone".

I have been trying to get on the damn game, but all servers seem full at all times. How am I the only one who seems to have that problem.

• Sapphire

one word "standalone".

I have been trying to get on the damn game, but all servers seem full at all times. How am I the only one who seems to have that problem.

Servers are okay now. Although I had this problem yesterday.

• Sapphire

Well i'm waiting for my whitelist to hopefully be accepted and by then hopefully the servers are fixed :)

Best of luck! :D

• Legend

Standalone, Christmas and broken mod. People will return eventually once it's all calmed down :)

• MVP

Standalone, Christmas and broken mod. People will return eventually once it's all calmed down :)

I've got to say. Purple suited you better.

• Emerald

Jumping onto ice breaking my face...

• Sapphire

well there was a good 30ish people on when i logged on earlier