Server time: 2017-08-17, 06:14

Sign in to follow this  
Guest ZeddisDead

I'm blacklisted because of Age

Question

Guest ZeddisDead   
Guest ZeddisDead

I know I may be about two years under the Age limit, But I feel as if I can prove myself to be a great addition to this community. I've role played on different scenarios, such as Apocalypse Role play - ArmA 2, Serious role play - Garry's mod, SAMP- San Andreas, and IVonline- GTA 4, But; if that isn't enough, I can give you some role play examples if required.

I'm tired of just playing regular old DayZ. I'm tired of all the KoSing, So if you could, please help me with this problem. Like I said above, I will apply role play examples if needed - Zedd

8 answers to this question

Sorry, blacklist's are final.

Guest ZeddisDead   
Guest ZeddisDead

So that's it then? I'm not going to argue about this, so I'll just go back to my old Role play mod until I'm able to talk to an admin about the blacklist to see if I can show him/her that I can in fact role play

So that's it then? I'm not going to argue about this, so I'll just go back to my old Role play mod until I'm able to talk to an admin about the blacklist to see if I can show him/her that I can in fact role play

It's not that you can't role-play, it's the fact you're underage.

Guest ZeddisDead   
Guest ZeddisDead

You're not seeing my point. Minors get under looked because of their age, but in reality they can do just as much as a normal man can. All I'm trying to say, Is I want to Role play, and I just want to talk to someone to see if I can talk to an Admin or Owner about this.

You're not seeing my point. Minors get under looked because of their age, but in reality they can do just as much as a normal man can. All I'm trying to say, Is I was to Role play, and I just want to talk to someone to see if I can talk to an Admin or Owner about this.

Here's my advice, be active on the forums, show you're a valuable asset to the community. Then admins might consider giving you an exception.

Guest ZeddisDead   
Guest ZeddisDead

I can do that, Thank you very much Seamus. I appreciate your help.

I can do that, Thank you very much Seamus. I appreciate your help.

No problem, good luck.

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

There is a reason we have an age limit, the majority of trolls and bad roleplayers are underage, we get people who are underage everyday coming and saying i am mature and a good role player, but we are not willing to take that risk, sorry to say but your going to have not wait till your 16.

/thread