Server time: 2017-08-24, 08:54

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dr. Nick

Some one plz help!

Question

Guest Dr. Nick   
Guest Dr. Nick

I have been playing for about 8 hours now i have just got back into my old account which is this one and the account i tryed to setup recently its whitelisting app has been rejected i only tried to make that account because i thought this account got wiped Gijs said he would delete the bishop cross acount plz help! iv been playin this since january of this year been whitelisted once before Gijs helped me recover this account today if anyone can help appreciate it greatly was kicked while in the back of my friends jeep going like 50 miles an hour!

i have proof of being whitelisted i go to the whitelisting part of the forum says iv been accepted i have print screen of this as proof i just took but not sure how to put it into here

13 answers to this question

Stagsview    589

This is something you have to speak to a admin about and you have to make it a bit more clearer *Or I can not read right*. Your problem basically is that you think this account will be deactivated because the over account you made did not pass the application test. Am I correct?. Send to a admin the screenshot of your application acceptance and they can help you resolve the matter better. But for my understanding, if your account has been accepted before, I see no problem in why you can not keep you old active account. Speak to a Admin and he can resolve this for you.

Best of luck and take care!

Edit: If you have problems and want questions answered Out of game use the question side of the forum as this should be moved the questions!. If you have in game "technical" problems go to troubleshooting.

Guest Dr. Nick   
Guest Dr. Nick

i know this i thought that my account Dr Nick had been deleted cause i couldnt get into it

So you created a new account as 'Bishop Cross' even though this account was activated? Or you recovered this old account?

Was this account white listed?

I'm sorry but your block of text is not very clear at all.

Guest Dr. Nick   
Guest Dr. Nick

Yes i attempted o create a new acount because i thought that this account had been deleted because i couldnt remer what email i had used to set this one up meaning i could not get the passwod back for this account. The email i had used for this account got hacked a few months ago so i no longer have it i had Gijs change the email accociated with this account to one i could access this being after i had put up my Bishop Cross accoun. It is very complex i know im sorry

PS Gijs is the one who alerted me that my account was still active and thasts how i mnaged to get back into it

It's an easy and common scenario. Just bloody hard to understand from the way you wrote it :D

What account had the white-list app that was rejected?

Dr. Nick made a second account called Bishop Cross because he couldn't access his original account. I noticed in the whitelist they shared GUIDs, so I asked Nick about it and fixed his account for him so he could access it again. I never rejected Bishop Cross' app. This all happened yesterday. I forgot to delete Bishop Cross so I did that an hour ago.

Dr Nick is whitelisted, which is proven by the fact it says he's whitelisted when going to the whitelist page. If he wasn't whitelisted he wouldn't even be able to get in-game.

I hope that helps clear some things up.

Guest Dr. Nick   
Guest Dr. Nick

the Bishop Cross account

LOL yeah what he said :)

and yeah sorry about my grammer its 4 am here been up 18 hours straight in a programming /gaming binge :D im abit tired

Dr. Nick made a second account called Bishop Cross because he couldn't access his original account. I noticed in the whitelist they shared GUIDs, so I asked Nick about it and fixed his account for him so he could access it again. I never rejected Bishop Cross' app. This all happened yesterday. I forgot to delete Bishop Cross so I did that an hour ago.

Dr Nick is whitelisted, which is proven by the fact it says he's whitelisted when going to the whitelist page. If he wasn't whitelisted he wouldn't even be able to get in-game.

Crystal.

Was confused why he said he had his account deleted and declined yet he was still playing :D

Crystal.

Was confused why he said he had his account deleted and declined yet he was still playing :D

Well, apparently now he says he CAN'T play in a PM. :P

Crystal.

Well, apparently now he says he CAN'T play in a PM. :P

DTHvwFU.gif

Guest Dr. Nick   
Guest Dr. Nick

oh jeez i cant play anymore the bishop cross whielisting application being rejected caused all of this lol i was in game playing when it booted me and said i havnt been whitelisted and yes i can no longr log back in

ps love your signature lol

my guid needs to be REwhitelisted and this will be solved