Server time: 2017-08-18, 23:37

Sign in to follow this  
RagingHobbit

Whitelist rejected because of 'spelling and grammar'?

Question

I don't quite understand why, I'm pretty sure I used proper spelling and grammar in my application, but it still got rejected. It seems a bit unfair to me, and I just want some idea on what I can do to get it accepted

7 answers to this question

I don't quite understand why, I'm pretty sure I used proper spelling and grammar in my application, but it still got rejected. It seems a bit unfair to me, and I just want some idea on what I can do to get it accepted

All I could say is look at your application if you've saved it, or once you have done a new one is to not check it over just once or twice buy several times to check your spelling and grammar.

Good luck on your next submission!

Guest Vespah   
Guest Vespah

It takes nothing to copy and paste your application into a word document and spell check it, just a tip.

And I don't think it is unfair. Many people have been rejected for the same reason. Like I said; copy and paste it into Word or a spell checker. Try breaking up text into paragraphs as it is unpleasant to read a huge chunk of text.

*Edit* Good luck in your next submission. If you fail 3, you get blacklisted, so make sure you put 110% into an application.

Use spell check in Microsoft word or Wordpad. Fix all of your errors and resubmit your application.